Showing results 1 to 25 of 52
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Forum: Dodge March 21st 10, 01:08 PM Posted to alt.autos.dodge,rec.autos.tech,rec.autos.misc
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
1996 Sebring (or Dodge equivalent) 2.0 DOHC timing belt replacementdifficulty

I am replacing the timing belt, idler pulleys and water pump in my 96
Sebring coupe with the 2.0 DOHC engine. Has anyone had firsthand
experience doing this job? There does not seem to be any way to...
Forum: Chrysler March 20th 10, 11:15 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
96 sebring 2.0 dohc timing belt replacement advice requested

I am replacing the timing belt, idler pulleys and water pump in my 96
Sebring coupe with the 2.0 DOHC engine. Has anyone had firsthand
experience doing this job? There does not seem to be any way to...
Forum: Honda March 6th 10, 03:26 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
CATALYTIC CONVERTER 95 HONDA DX COUPE

All of a sudden my quiet exhaust system went loud, and on inspection
there's a huge exhause leak at the rear of the converter near where it
connects to the extension pipe and it appears to be rusted...
Forum: Chrysler March 5th 09, 08:51 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
1996 Chrysler Sebring LX Coupe Rear Suspension Linkage Mount RustIssue

Where the torque? rods connect to the frame, front of the rear wheels,
there is some serious rust at the bracket where they connect ! Has
anyone else seen this problem, and, if so, has anyone else...
Forum: Honda December 20th 08, 07:27 PM Posted to alt.autos.nissan,alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.makers.honda,alt.autos.gm,alt.autos.ford
Replies: 147
Posted By [email protected]
UAW forced to be paid as a Southern Foreign factory worker.

On Dec 20, 1:21*pm, "Rock Hardson" > wrote:
> > wrote in message

> On Dec 20,...
Forum: Honda December 20th 08, 07:05 PM Posted to alt.autos.nissan,alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.makers.honda,alt.autos.gm,alt.autos.ford

On Dec 20, 9:41*am, "Rock Hardson" > wrote:
> http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/12/19/AR200...
>
> The article states that the southern japanese factory...
Forum: Honda December 18th 08, 02:35 PM Posted to alt.autos.honda,rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
COLD WEATHER FUEL ECONOMY, TRICKS TO INCREASE IT ?

We all know that cold weather cuts into fuel economy, but is there
something that can be added/modified to trick the computer into
thinking that the ambient (outside, environmental) temperature...
Forum: Honda November 27th 08, 03:08 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 8
Posted By [email protected]
Muffler - 94 Accord

On Nov 26, 10:02*pm, wrote:
> If you plan to keep your Accord for a while, the $250 part +
> installation may be worthwhile (especially if you live in the rust
> belt). The...
Forum: Honda November 8th 08, 02:53 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda,alt.autos.honda
Replies: 16
Posted By [email protected]
NUMBER ONE ITEM TO REPLACE TO BOOST FUEL ECONOMY 93 EX

On Nov 8, 5:47*am, "Sharp Dressed Man" > wrote:
> > wrote in message

> > My 93 EX...
Forum: Honda November 8th 08, 02:52 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda,alt.autos.honda

On Nov 7, 8:36*pm, jim beam > wrote:
> On Fri, 07 Nov 2008 18:16:26 -0800, wrote:
> > My 93 EX automatic has over 200K miles on it, I am recent nth....
Forum: Honda November 8th 08, 02:16 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda,alt.autos.honda
Replies: 16
Posted By [email protected]
NUMBER ONE ITEM TO REPLACE TO BOOST FUEL ECONOMY 93 EX

My 93 EX automatic has over 200K miles on it, I am recent nth. owner,
car runs perfectly but only gets low 30's with careful suburban
driving.

Based on experience, what one item would you suggest...
Forum: Honda July 27th 08, 04:13 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda,alt.autos.honda
Replies: 9
Posted By [email protected]
93 CIVIC EX ABS LIGHT STAYING ON...

When you start the engine, the ABS light goes right off. Then, at
about 10 MPH, it goes on and stays on.

Any ideas as to what it most likely is? It just started doing this.
Stopped car, shut off...
Forum: Honda July 26th 08, 03:02 PM Posted to alt.autos.honda,rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
FUEL GAUGE 93 CIVIC EX SENDING UNIT OR GAUGE DEFECTIVE ??

Just bought the car, the fuel gauge always stays on full. Wondering
what is most likely the problem.

Thanks in advance!
Forum: Honda May 5th 08, 01:48 PM Posted to alt.autos.honda,rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 15
Posted By [email protected]
95 CIVIC 1.5 GRADUALLY LOSES COOLANT--

On May 5, 2:44*am, Backwoodz Tuner > wrote:
> Oh yeah one more thought, it could be your radiator cap might be jus
> gettin old and wore and may need to be replaced. I had a buddy...
Forum: Honda May 5th 08, 05:03 AM Posted to alt.autos.honda,rec.autos.makers.honda

On May 4, 10:26Â*pm, jim beam > wrote:
> wrote:
Forum: Honda May 5th 08, 04:11 AM Posted to alt.autos.honda,rec.autos.makers.honda

On May 4, 7:18Â*pm, jim beam > wrote:
> wrote:
> > On May 4, 10:49�am, jim beam > wrote:
Forum: Honda May 5th 08, 12:58 AM Posted to alt.autos.honda,rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 15
Posted By [email protected]
95 CIVIC 1.5 GRADUALLY LOSES COOLANT--

On May 4, 10:49*am, jim beam > wrote:
> wrote:
> > The engine runs flawlessly and gets 45 MPG local driving and 54 MPG
> > highway.
>
> > Every 1,000...
Forum: Honda May 4th 08, 02:44 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
95 CIVIC 1.5 GRADUALLY LOSES COOLANT--

The engine runs flawlessly and gets 45 MPG local driving and 54 MPG
highway.

Every 1,000 miles or so, I need to add about a pint of coolant each to
the radiator and the reservoir.

Where should one...
Forum: General April 19th 08, 01:47 PM Posted to rec.autos.misc
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
95 ESCORT AUTO TRANS NOT PUMPING FLUID TO COOLER LINES...

On Apr 18, 9:38*pm, "Refinish King" > wrote:
> More than likely the governor is sticking.
>
> Best answer I can offer.
>
> RK"Jackson Black" > wrote in...
Forum: General April 14th 08, 03:17 PM Posted to rec.autos.misc
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
95 ESCORT AUTO TRANS NOT PUMPING FLUID TO COOLER LINES...

Instead of dropping the pan, I disconnect the cooling hose to the
radiator and pump out 3-4 quarts of dirty fluid. This has worked fine
on all my cars. Now, with a car I just bought, no fluid is...
Forum: Technology April 14th 08, 02:59 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
95 ESCORT AUTO TRANS NOT PUMPING TO COOLER LINES...

Instead of dropping the pan, I disconnect the cooling hose to the
radiator and pump out 3-4 quarts of dirty fluid. This has worked fine
on all my cars. Now, with a car I just bought, no fluid is...
Forum: Honda April 6th 08, 04:19 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
95 Civic 1.5 A/C Idler Pulley--what is the number on the BEARINGITSELF...

I would like to replace just the bearing, NOT the pulley. But, I
don't want to take the pulley off the car now because I need to
continue driving it until I have the replacement bearing. Does...
Forum: Honda February 15th 08, 02:54 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
DOOR CHECKER (DETENT ROD?) 1995 HONDA CIVIC DX COUPE BROKEN

Can one change just the rod itself without taking the door apart?
Does anyone have the complete assembly for sale? thanks. Driver
side, although the part number is the same for both left and right.
Forum: Driving August 22nd 07, 05:28 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
DODGE DAYTONA Z CARROLL SHELBY CS COMPLETE 1986 FOR SALE

Will not sell parts, only the complete car for very reasonable money.
Located in Northern Wisconsin near the Michigan U.P. Border.

Call 715-891-4566 and email . If you're...
Forum: Technology August 22nd 07, 05:26 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech