Showing results 1 to 25 of 33
Search took 5.13 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Deke
Forum: Chrysler May 17th 08, 04:44 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 21
Posted By Deke
Air Conditioning Fuel Consumption!

"Bob Shuman" > wrote in message
> Denny,
>
> Others have already provided enough info to confirm what you heard and the
Forum: Chrysler April 10th 08, 02:52 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 7
Posted By Deke
2007 Grand Caravan - warning light.

"Ted Mittelstaedt" > wrote in message

> "Burgerman" > wrote in message
Forum: Dodge March 8th 08, 05:03 PM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 2
Posted By Deke
2004 Dodge Intrepid...

"Mikey B" > wrote in message
> I owned a 2000, 2002, and now a 2004 Dodge Intrepids, the later one I
> brought used with...
Forum: Dodge March 1st 08, 02:57 PM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 3
Posted By Deke
2002 Dodge Intrepid

"desiree" > wrote in message
> My check engine light came on over the weekend and I had it checked at
Forum: Chrysler February 28th 08, 04:34 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 7
Posted By Deke
2001 neon dome light fuse

"mike" > wrote in message
> This should hopefully be a quick question for someone;
>
> What is on the same...
Forum: Chrysler February 19th 08, 05:16 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 32
Posted By Deke
2001 Intepid SE Windows Fogging

"Bill Putney" > wrote in message
> Deke wrote:
Forum: Chrysler February 12th 08, 08:18 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler

"Bob Shuman" > wrote in message
> I will check the condensate drain as Deke suggested, but had not been
> experiencing any...
Forum: Chrysler February 12th 08, 02:42 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 32
Posted By Deke
2001 Intrips SE Windows Fogging

"Bob Shuman" > wrote in message
> I have a 2001 2.7L Dodge Intrepid SE (base model w/69K miles) that has
been
> very...
Forum: Chrysler January 9th 08, 05:47 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 8
Posted By Deke
Headlight redo...

"Ron Seiden" > wrote in message
> "Deke" <no > wrote in message
Forum: Chrysler January 7th 08, 07:01 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 8
Posted By Deke
Headlight redo...

I found a set of Sylvania Xtravision lamps in the discount bin of my local
auto store (7 bucks each), so I want to replace the standard lamps in my 92
Dodge Shadow.
Unfortunately, the headlight...
Forum: Chrysler August 29th 07, 02:10 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 3
Posted By Deke
AC lights flashing continously

"L.G.R." > wrote in message
> Hi all.
> Someone could tell me what to do with that. On my 98 Expresso, the back
Forum: Dodge August 6th 07, 08:52 PM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 3
Posted By Deke
squaring a new engine in the compartment

"redhornet" > wrote in message
> I recently replaced my engine. I just noticed that it "looks" to be
> crooked in...
Forum: Chrysler August 5th 07, 03:17 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler,alt.autos.chrysler.sebring
Replies: 11
Posted By Deke
Do I keep, or replace, the Infinity Amp and radio in a 1997 Sebring?

Here you go.....take your pick, dont forget anti-skip, and a FM
transmitter.....
http://www.nextag.com/portable-cd-mp3-player/search-html?nxtg=37bc0a24051d-41BF7B0ABFB30723

"Gene"...
Forum: Chrysler August 5th 07, 03:09 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler,alt.autos.chrysler.sebring
Replies: 11
Posted By Deke
Do I keep, or replace, the Infinity Amp and radio in a 1997 Sebring?

Heres my solution....and it works for me......
Plugged my Ipod into a FM transmitter module.

Same for the Sirius reciever. Works great!

Deke

"Gene" > wrote in message
Forum: Chrysler August 2nd 07, 05:37 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler,alt.autos.chrysler.sebring
Replies: 11
Posted By Deke
Do I keep, or replace, the Infinity Amp and radio in a 1997 Sebring?

You made exactly the correct decision by repairing your radio. If you have
the unit with the joystick balance control, and the graphic equalizer, thank
your lucky star that you didn't replace it. ...
Forum: Jeep June 22nd 07, 10:21 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech,rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang,rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,rec.autos.makers.chrysler,rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 32
Posted By Deke
What are the worst clothing stains you get while driving in your car?

> wrote in message
> On Jun 21, 5:17 pm, Rob > wrote:
> > What have you found are the...
Forum: Honda June 22nd 07, 10:21 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech,rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang,rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,rec.autos.makers.chrysler,rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 29
Posted By Deke
What are the worst clothing stains you get while driving in your car?

> wrote in message
> On Jun 21, 5:17 pm, Rob > wrote:
> > What have you found are the...
Forum: Ford Mustang June 22nd 07, 10:21 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech,rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang,rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,rec.autos.makers.chrysler,rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 31
Posted By Deke
What are the worst clothing stains you get while driving in your car?

> wrote in message
> On Jun 21, 5:17 pm, Rob > wrote:
> > What have you found are the...
Forum: Chrysler June 22nd 07, 10:21 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech,rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang,rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,rec.autos.makers.chrysler,rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 29
Posted By Deke
What are the worst clothing stains you get while driving in your car?

> wrote in message
> On Jun 21, 5:17 pm, Rob > wrote:
> > What have you found are the...
Forum: Technology June 22nd 07, 10:21 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech,rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang,rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,rec.autos.makers.chrysler,rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 37
Posted By Deke
What are the worst clothing stains you get while driving in your car?

> wrote in message
> On Jun 21, 5:17 pm, Rob > wrote:
> > What have you found are the...
Forum: Chrysler June 11th 07, 04:47 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 3
Posted By Deke
92 Shadow question..

"Deke" <no > wrote in message
> I recently had the timing belt replaced on my Shadow
> (2.5, auto). I noticed that the bolts...
Forum: Chrysler June 7th 07, 06:12 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 3
Posted By Deke
92 Shadow question..

I recently had the timing belt replaced on my Shadow
(2.5, auto). I noticed that the bolts through the two motor mounts on the
wheel wells on each side were in a different position than they were...
Forum: Chrysler February 22nd 07, 04:48 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 13
Posted By Deke
belt tensioner 1999 Voyager 3.3

"jdoe" > wrote in message
> FYI I ddin't say you asked a stupid question. I was ONLY trying to help
> youout as if you have not...
Forum: Chrysler January 10th 07, 05:04 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 13
Posted By Deke
Chrysler vs. DeLorean - which car is better for time-travel???

> wrote in message
>

> > "Ed Zagmoon" > wrote:
> > I've just developed the flux capacitor and I...
Forum: Chrysler January 10th 07, 05:02 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler,alt.recipes.babies
Replies: 13
Posted By Deke
Chrysler vs. DeLorean - which car is better for time-travel???

You can find a DeLorean easy enough...totally rebuilt ones are still being
sold. Do a google.

"Max Power" > wrote in...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 33