Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Jeff Jonas
Forum: General October 23rd 09, 03:49 AM Posted to misc.consumers,rec.autos.misc,rec.autos.driving,misc.kids,alt.politics
Replies: 29
Posted By Jeff Jonas
WHAT TO DO IN CASE OF STUCK GAS PEDAL Motorists KILLED due to floor mat jamming up gas pedal, including an odfficer and his family

>>If this happens to you, the best thing to do is throw the car in
>>NEUTRAL, so you keep your power brakes and steering

Agreed! I've never learned manual transmission
but I knew to use 'neutral'...
Forum: Driving June 27th 07, 08:03 PM Posted to misc.consumers,misc.consumers.frugal-living,rec.autos.tech,rec.autos.driving,soc.culture.china
Replies: 91
Posted By Jeff Jonas
Chinese Tires Are Ordered Recalled

>> > You can't cut open and inspect every tire; they're not salable after
>> > you do that. And a US company can't effectively sue a Chinese company
>> > in any case.

>> I think there is a sidebar...
Forum: Technology June 27th 07, 08:03 PM Posted to misc.consumers,misc.consumers.frugal-living,rec.autos.tech,rec.autos.driving,soc.culture.china
Replies: 111
Posted By Jeff Jonas
Chinese Tires Are Ordered Recalled

>> > You can't cut open and inspect every tire; they're not salable after
>> > you do that. And a US company can't effectively sue a Chinese company
>> > in any case.

>> I think there is a sidebar...
Forum: Technology July 17th 06, 07:24 AM Posted to sci.electronics.design,sci.engr.lighting,rec.autos.tech
Replies: 59
Posted By Jeff Jonas
Car LED tail lights strobe rate too slow

> I have rolled my eyes and looked at plenty of CRT monitors and TV sets,
>and consistently see quite a lack of phosphor persistence - downright
>dropping something like 90% well within a...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4