Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: juma gul
Forum: BMW September 25th 06, 06:32 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 6
Posted By juma gul
BMW X5 Clicking noise

No, nothing is lit now.....but the movement of the pully is not sold
and I see that it has lost some of its tension and it is loose...the
car is at the shop, let's see if that is the final...

Huw wrote:

> So it is the charge warning light that is...
Forum: BMW September 24th 06, 05:16 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 6
Posted By juma gul
BMW X5 Clicking noise

Ok - so I took it to the dealer yesterday and it looks like they think
it is the alternator pulley that is making the noise - i brought it
home before they do any repair to get a 2nd opinion and when...
Forum: BMW September 23rd 06, 02:09 AM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 6
Posted By juma gul
BMW X5 Clicking noise

Hi -
My X5 3.0 started having this clicking noise and when I checked the oil
it was really low. I added enough oil but the sound is still there.
Has anyone experienced something like this?

btw: the...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4