Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 0.14 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: necromancer[_1_]
Forum: Driving January 4th 07, 12:39 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 5
Posted By necromancer[_1_]
MFFY Tale for Scott

Ladies and Gentlemen (and I use those words loosely), bob zee said in
rec.autos.driving:
> After his pass was completed, I noted that I had slowed to 70 mph. Can
> you imagine in your wildest...
Forum: Driving January 4th 07, 12:28 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 22
Posted By necromancer[_1_]
Mike Tyson heading to prison for DUI??

Ladies and Gentlemen (and I use those words loosely), Speeders & Drunk
Drivers are MURDERERS said in rec.autos.driving:

> Ted Kennedy - President of DDDAMM (Drunk Driving Divers Against Mad
Forum: Driving January 4th 07, 12:14 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 22
Posted By necromancer[_1_]
Mike Tyson heading to prison for DUI??

Ladies and Gentlemen (and I use those words loosely), Ted Kennedy -
President of DDDAMM (Drunk Driving Divers Against Mad Mothers) said in
rec.autos.driving:
> Someone wrote:
> >Article says drug...
Forum: Driving January 4th 07, 12:09 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 22
Posted By necromancer[_1_]
Mike Tyson heading to prison for DUI??

Ladies and Gentlemen (and I use those words loosely), Speeders & Drunk
Drivers are MURDERERS the connisseur of gay kidporn in rec.autos.driving
spewed forth this crapola:

> Ted Kennedy -...
Forum: Driving January 4th 07, 12:06 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 22
Posted By necromancer[_1_]
Mike Tyson heading to prison for DUI??

Ladies and Gentlemen (and I use those words loosely), Speeders & Drunk
Drivers are MURDERERS the child molestor and goat lover of r.a.d spewed
forth this crapola in rec.autos.driving:

> Article...
Forum: Driving January 4th 07, 12:03 PM Posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
Replies: 16
Posted By necromancer[_1_]
Loop 101 Speed Enforcement Cameras "Cut Down On Speeders; Reduce Serious Wrecks"

Ladies and Gentlemen (and I use those words loosely), Jason Pawloski
said in rec.autos.driving:
> Scottsdale's Loop 101 speed-enforcement cameras met city officials'
> expectations in slowing...
Forum: Driving January 3rd 07, 11:45 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 4
Posted By necromancer[_1_]
59% Experience Road Rage During Their Daily Commute

Ladies and Gentlemen (and I use those words loosely), Speeders & Drunk
Drivers are MURDERERS consumed some gay kid porn and the bodily
emissions of some farm animals and spewed forth this crapola...
Forum: Driving January 3rd 07, 11:30 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 216
Posted By necromancer[_1_]
Top cop says that average drivers are the problem, not speediots

Ladies and Gentlemen (and I use those words loosely), Scott en Aztlán
said in rec.autos.driving:

> >gpsman wrote:
> >
> >> Scott en Aztlán wrote: <brevity snip>
Forum: Driving January 3rd 07, 11:27 PM Posted to rec.motorcycles,alt.politics.democrats,alt.religion.christian,rec.autos.marketplace,rec.autos.driving
Replies: 54
Posted By necromancer[_1_]
250,000 KILLED Since 2001 -- And We Don't Much Care!

Ladies and Gentlemen (and I use those words loosely), G-Net said in
rec.autos.driving:
> "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS" > wrote in
> message...
Forum: Driving January 3rd 07, 11:16 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 6
Posted By necromancer[_1_]
Returned from Texas.

Ladies and Gentlemen (and I use those words loosely), MLOM said in
rec.autos.driving:
> My Texas observation, in general...for the most part, drivers in Texas
> go quite fast, but not in a stupid...
Forum: Driving January 3rd 07, 08:45 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving

said in rec.autos.driving:
> said in rec.autos.driving:
>
> >> The population of the U.S. is somewhat...
Forum: Driving January 3rd 07, 08:40 PM Posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.bush,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,rec.autos.driving
Replies: 318
Posted By necromancer[_1_]
Experts Say El Nino + Global Warming = TORRID 2007

Ladies and Gentlemen (and I use those words loosely), said in
rec.autos.driving:
> On Tue, 02 Jan 2007 21:00:42 +0000, Eeyore >
> wrote:

> >The space aliens...
Forum: Driving January 3rd 07, 08:35 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 6
Posted By necromancer[_1_]
Returned from Texas.

Ladies and Gentlemen (and I use those words loosely), Speeders & Drunk
Drivers are MURDERERS a connisseur of gay kid porn and goat bodily
fluids spewed forth this crapola in rec.autos.driving:

Forum: Driving January 3rd 07, 09:21 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 26
Posted By necromancer[_1_]
Parking Quiz

Ladies and Gentlemen (and I use those words loosely), Ted Kennedy -
President of DDDAMM (Drunk Driving Divers Against Mad Mothers) said in
rec.autos.driving:
> Someone wrote:
> >Ladies and...
Forum: Driving January 3rd 07, 01:28 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 216
Posted By necromancer[_1_]
Top cop says that average drivers are the problem, not speediots

Ladies and Gentlemen (and I use those words loosely), Eeyore said in
rec.autos.driving:

> Amazing ! Maybe she was on the phone ?

Like alot of other boneheads on American roads....

> > In...
Forum: Driving January 3rd 07, 01:14 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 16
Posted By necromancer[_1_]
behind-the-wheel driving test

Ladies and Gentlemen (and I use those words loosely), gpsman said in
rec.autos.driving:

> wrote: <brevity snip>
> > wrote:
> > > I was just...
Forum: Driving January 3rd 07, 01:08 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 216
Posted By necromancer[_1_]
Top cop says that average drivers are the problem, not speediots

Ladies and Gentlemen (and I use those words loosely), N8N said in
rec.autos.driving:

> Eeyore wrote:
> > Nate Nagel wrote:
> >
> > > Old Wolf wrote:
Forum: Driving January 3rd 07, 12:57 AM Posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.bush,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,rec.autos.driving
Replies: 318
Posted By necromancer[_1_]
Experts Say El Nino + Global Warming = TORRID 2007

Ladies and Gentlemen (and I use those words loosely), Eeyore said in
rec.autos.driving:
> > > You want to ban them ?
> >
> > Apparently Ted Kennedy isn't too fond of them
> >
> > Ref:...
Forum: Driving January 3rd 07, 12:54 AM Posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.bush,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,rec.autos.driving
Replies: 318
Posted By necromancer[_1_]
Experts Say El Nino + Global Warming = TORRID 2007

Ladies and Gentlemen (and I use those words loosely), said in
rec.autos.driving:
> On Tue, 2 Jan 2007 18:00:55 -0500, necromancer > wrote:
>
> >Ladies and Gentlemen (and I...
Forum: Driving January 3rd 07, 12:52 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 216
Posted By necromancer[_1_]
Top cop says that average drivers are the problem, not speediots

Ladies and Gentlemen (and I use those words loosely), Eeyore said in
rec.autos.driving:

> necromancer wrote:
>
> > Ladies and Gentlemen (and I use those words loosely), Eeyore said in
Forum: Driving January 3rd 07, 12:43 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 37
Posted By necromancer[_1_]
Does auto liability insurance cover you if your driving CRIME injures someone?

Ladies and Gentlemen (and I use those words loosely), Speeders & Drunk
Drivers are MURDERERS the connisseur of gay kid porn in
rec.autos.driving spewed forth:

> Can you buy insurance to cover...
Forum: Driving January 3rd 07, 12:40 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 47
Posted By necromancer[_1_]
WTF?

Ladies and Gentlemen (and I use those words loosely), Jim Yanik said in
rec.autos.driving:

> well,that's what happens when you don't elect people who will FOLLOW THE
> CONSTITUTION as...
Forum: Driving January 3rd 07, 12:14 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 70
Posted By necromancer[_1_]
I love Cruise Control....

Ladies and Gentlemen (and I use those words loosely), Eeyore said in
rec.autos.driving:

> necromancer wrote:
>
> > Ladies and Gentlemen (and I use those words loosely), Eeyore said in
Forum: Driving January 2nd 07, 11:53 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 216
Posted By necromancer[_1_]
Top cop says that average drivers are the problem, not speediots

Ladies and Gentlemen (and I use those words loosely), Eeyore said in
rec.autos.driving:
> You reckon that Al Qaeda and the Mexican government might make a deal to invade
> the USA and turn you all...
Forum: Driving January 2nd 07, 11:15 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 70
Posted By necromancer[_1_]
I love Cruise Control....