Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 1.03 seconds.
Forum: 4x4 December 29th 06, 02:37 AM Posted to rec.autos.4x4
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
96 BLAZER

there are no 4 nut set up on this year blazer. There is 1 large center
nut holding the fan in place. The idea of leaving the serp belt is a
valid one but beyond that what I do is get a large...
Forum: Technology December 18th 06, 03:08 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
where is this humming noise come from

vdu-sorry about my earlier response-didn't want to sound like a wise
*^# but...some makes and models come with their certain glitches,
quirky issues. I myself specialize in Chevrolet Blazers and...
Forum: Technology December 14th 06, 12:10 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
where is this humming noise come from

vdu-is it you humming or a vehicle. If it is a vehicle does it have a
year, make, model, engine size. If its you humming, maybe you could
join a band. jp

vdu wrote:
> The noise comes and goes,...
Forum: Technology December 10th 06, 05:34 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
1994 s-10 engine problem...need help

tim-if you have spark then I would put a fuel pressure gauge on the
fitting on the back of the engine-near the fire wall, near the master
cylinder.(buy or rent or borrow one). If you key on the...
Forum: Technology November 28th 06, 12:38 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech,alt.autos.gm
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
S10 door hinge repair

Bob Urz wrote:
> My 96 S10 has loose bushings in the upper drivers door hinge.
> I changed hinge bushings before in my old camero, so i kind of know
> whats involved.
>
> Here is the problem. The...
Forum: Technology November 28th 06, 12:17 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech,alt.autos.gm
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
S10 door hinge repair

Bob Urz wrote:
> My 96 S10 has loose bushings in the upper drivers door hinge.
> I changed hinge bushings before in my old camero, so i kind of know
> whats involved.
>
> Here is the problem. The...
Forum: Technology September 14th 06, 12:43 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 4
cpi
Posted By [email protected]
cpi

pos jimmy-a couple of things. 1) have another set of eyes look at it as
sometimes with me a different perspective makes all the difference in
the world. 2) Double check your fuel pressures. Hook up...
Forum: Technology September 14th 06, 02:48 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 4
cpi
Posted By [email protected]
cpi

posjimmy-if indeed b-4 proceeding further a pressure gauge shows
pressure bleedoff, I'd assume(probably) that the 'bleed-off' is in the
injector area because you've had so much trouble here. Any...
Forum: Technology September 9th 06, 03:05 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
2000 ford taurus ses lite on code po 442

hey ya all-usually deal xclusivly w/s/t 10 blazers but I have
encountered a 2000 Ford Taurus 3.0L v-6. SES lite on code po 442. I
have a tech 2 GM scan tool for the GM products I service also have...
Forum: Technology August 30th 06, 02:51 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
Front wheel bearing/hub removal (Cavalier)

george-just had to remove a hub and bearing assby on a 2000 chev impala
tonight and I too live in NY-central NY-salt city! I'd grab a good
size sledge(or equiv.)and strategically hit the hub around...
Forum: Technology July 27th 06, 02:31 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
2000 Astro Power Window problem

Tom-I specialize in Chevy Blazers and GMC Jimmies and when they exhibit
the symptoms you describe, its the motor. Have one ready when you
tear the door apart. I would unplug the old sleepy motor...
Forum: Technology July 27th 06, 01:54 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech

TomO wrote:
> I'm looking to see if anyone else has experience with a similar problem.
> I have a 2000 Chevy Astro with a power window that only raise one or two
> inches at a time. After a bit of...
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12