Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: jtaylor
Forum: VW water cooled August 2nd 06, 07:50 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 7
Posted By jtaylor
"valve" or "button" in diesel fuel filler tube?

"jtaylor" > wrote in message
> Was putting fuel in and admiring another (newer) VW diesel, and...
Forum: VW water cooled August 2nd 06, 07:47 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 7
Posted By jtaylor
"valve" or "button" in diesel fuel filler tube?

Was putting fuel in and admiring another (newer) VW diesel, and buddy tells
me that if he pushes a littlle button on the inside of the filler tube he
can get another two gallons in.

Mine has that...
Forum: VW water cooled July 27th 06, 03:22 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 3
Posted By jtaylor
Was there an A2 wagon with a diesel engine?

I like the 92 jetta sedan I have; would like a wagon more. Want a diesel -
were they made in those years with that engine, and if so, when looking
for/at one, what should I be aware of?
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3