Showing results 1 to 18 of 18
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: GregS
Forum: Technology November 1st 06, 01:44 PM Posted to alt.autos.studebaker,rec.autos.tech,rec.audio.car,rec.radio.amateur.equipment
Replies: 16
Posted By GregS
best anti-RF ignition wiring TYPE

In article >, (Scott Dorsey) wrote:
>In article >,
Forum: Technology August 18th 06, 08:29 PM Posted to rec.audio.car,alt.security.alarms,rec.autos.tech
Replies: 71
Posted By GregS
Remote car start via phone?

In article <EnoFg.422264$iF6.409047@pd7tw2no>, Matt Ion > wrote:
>mikey wrote:
>> I'm sure the engine warms up everything connected to it sooner or later. My
>> postion is that...
Forum: Technology August 18th 06, 02:21 PM Posted to rec.audio.car,alt.security.alarms,rec.autos.tech
Replies: 71
Posted By GregS
Remote car start via phone?

In article >, "mikey" > wrote:
>I'm sure the engine warms up everything connected to it sooner or later. My
>postion is that...
Forum: Technology August 10th 06, 02:09 PM Posted to rec.audio.car,alt.security.alarms,rec.autos.tech
Replies: 71
Posted By GregS
Remote car start via phone?

In article <UrxCg.358608$iF6.207862@pd7tw2no>, Frank Olson > wrote:
>GregS wrote:
>
>> Might run longer, but much less wear than stepping on the gas, and...
Forum: Technology August 9th 06, 09:33 PM Posted to rec.audio.car,alt.security.alarms,rec.autos.tech
Replies: 71
Posted By GregS
Remote car start via phone?

In article >, (GregS) wrote:
>In article <QmqCg.358439$Mn5.256576@pd7tw3no>, Matt Ion
> > wrote:
>>Doug L wrote:
Forum: Technology August 9th 06, 08:12 PM Posted to rec.audio.car,alt.security.alarms,rec.autos.tech
Replies: 71
Posted By GregS
Remote car start via phone?

In article <QmqCg.358439$Mn5.256576@pd7tw3no>, Matt Ion > wrote:
>Doug L wrote:
>> Yeh and on the West Coast we'll have to remote start the car and run the AC
Forum: Technology August 9th 06, 07:09 PM Posted to rec.audio.car,alt.security.alarms,rec.autos.tech
Replies: 71
Posted By GregS
Remote car start via phone?

In article <5ooCg.356228$iF6.103227@pd7tw2no>, Matt Ion > wrote:
>GregS wrote:
>> In article <1w3Cg.348081$iF6.315343@pd7tw2no>, Matt Ion
> > wrote:
Forum: Technology August 9th 06, 07:05 PM Posted to rec.audio.car,rec.autos.tech
Replies: 71
Posted By GregS
OT: Using Air Conditioning Wastes Gas - Was: Remote car start via phone?

In article >, "John S." > wrote:

>Agave wrote:
>> GregS wrote:
>> > <snipped>
>> >
>> > Gas consumption is highest before warm...
Forum: Technology August 9th 06, 07:02 PM Posted to rec.audio.car,rec.autos.tech

In article <wvoCg.365576$IK3.122107@pd7tw1no>, Matt Ion > wrote:
>Agave wrote:
>> GregS wrote:
>>
>>> <snipped>
>>>
>>> Gas consumption is highest before warm up. When you...
Forum: Technology August 9th 06, 03:36 PM Posted to rec.audio.car,alt.security.alarms,rec.autos.tech
Replies: 71
Posted By GregS
Remote car start via phone?

In article >, (GregS) wrote:
>In article >, (GregS)

There is a phenomenon here where...
Forum: Technology August 9th 06, 03:27 PM Posted to rec.audio.car,alt.security.alarms,rec.autos.tech
Replies: 71
Posted By GregS
Remote car start via phone?

In article >, (GregS) wrote:
>In article >, "John S."
> > wrote:
>>So many...
Forum: Technology August 9th 06, 02:52 PM Posted to rec.audio.car,alt.security.alarms,rec.autos.tech
Replies: 71
Posted By GregS
Remote car start via phone?

In article >, "John S." > wrote:
>So many reasons to not idle the car at warmup. The greatest wear
>occurs when the engine just...
Forum: Technology August 9th 06, 01:44 PM Posted to rec.audio.car,alt.security.alarms,rec.autos.tech
Replies: 71
Posted By GregS
Remote car start via phone?

In article >, "Norm Mugford" > wrote:
>In fourty some years of driving, I've never started my car
>to let it warm up and until 19 years...
Forum: Technology August 8th 06, 09:28 PM Posted to rec.audio.car,alt.security.alarms,rec.autos.tech
Replies: 71
Posted By GregS
Remote car start via phone?

In article >, "mikey" > wrote:
>"Matt Ion" > wrote in message
>Frank...
Forum: Technology August 8th 06, 07:17 PM Posted to rec.audio.car,alt.security.alarms,rec.autos.tech
Replies: 71
Posted By GregS
Remote car start via phone?

In article <1w3Cg.348081$iF6.315343@pd7tw2no>, Matt Ion > wrote:
>Frank Olson wrote:
>
>> In Vancouver, if you idle your engine for longer than 3 minutes while
>> parked...
Forum: Technology August 8th 06, 03:23 PM Posted to rec.audio.car,alt.security.alarms,rec.autos.tech
Replies: 71
Posted By GregS
Remote car start via phone?

In article <XJ0Cg.345089$iF6.83209@pd7tw2no>, Frank Olson > wrote:
>bigbilltolbert wrote:
>> I think that I found something that will do it. It is made by...
Forum: Technology August 7th 06, 08:29 PM Posted to rec.audio.car,alt.security.alarms,rec.autos.tech
Replies: 71
Posted By GregS
Remote car start via phone?

In article >, (GregS) wrote:
>In article >,
> "bigbilltolbert"...
Forum: Technology August 7th 06, 08:25 PM Posted to rec.audio.car,alt.security.alarms,rec.autos.tech
Replies: 71
Posted By GregS
Remote car start via phone?

In article >, "bigbilltolbert" > wrote:
>I'm looking for a way to start my car at the airport when my plane
>lands. If...
Showing results 1 to 18 of 18