Showing results 1 to 19 of 19
Search took 0.04 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Morgans[_1_]
Forum: Dodge August 19th 06, 12:11 AM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 4
Posted By Morgans[_1_]
95 caravan gas leak

"DonTraboulsee" > wrote in message
> Leak now fixed. Found out that when the van is...
Forum: Dodge August 4th 06, 05:50 PM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 8
Posted By Morgans[_1_]
Hot Water from AC

"FeMaster" <FeMaster @ hotmail . com> wrote in message

> "Morgans" > wrote in message

Forum: Dodge August 4th 06, 02:21 PM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 8
Posted By Morgans[_1_]
Hot Water from AC

"GitarJake" > wrote in message
> Hi All,
>
> I have a 99 Grand Caravan Sport with a 3.8 engine.
>
> There is hot water dripping from behind the...
Forum: Dodge July 29th 06, 06:27 AM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 3
Posted By Morgans[_1_]
GC won't start, what do I do now?

"Tim" > wrote

> Sounds like the starter. I bet if you try it enough times it you will be
> lucky enough to get it to start; a tow probably won't be necessary. That
is
> why it...
Forum: Dodge July 28th 06, 12:18 AM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 6
Posted By Morgans[_1_]
a couple battery questions...

"Marcus" > wrote in message
> Glenn is right as always! :)
>
> Batteries don't always act the way you'd think. A battery with a bad...
Forum: Dodge July 28th 06, 12:09 AM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 5
Posted By Morgans[_1_]
Full size bed, will it fit in a Town & Country?

"Marcus" > wrote in message
> Reminds me of the time I bought a new full-size upright freezer from
Sears,
> loaded it into a 1997...
Forum: Dodge July 25th 06, 05:33 AM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 1
Posted By Morgans[_1_]
Dodge new car reviews

"carbuzzard.com" > wrote in message
> Wanna know what auto writers are saying about new Dodge cars? Go to
> http://www.carbuzzard.com:...
Forum: Dodge July 24th 06, 03:53 AM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 14
Posted By Morgans[_1_]
Oil for 2.7 Engine

<clare at snyder.on.ca> wrote

> that there has been very good results on 2.7 engines running 5W30 oil
> and half a can of STP with 5000km or 3 month oil change intervals. The
> chain tensioners...
Forum: Dodge July 24th 06, 02:49 AM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 14
Posted By Morgans[_1_]
Oil for 2.7 Engine

"Tony D." > wrote

> You don't know what you're talking about. The 2.7 engine requires an oil
> which meets the specs for additional high film shear strength because of
> the metal...
Forum: Dodge July 22nd 06, 04:54 AM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 7
Posted By Morgans[_1_]
Dodge Rear Ends

"Abby Normal" > wrote

> I called the Service Manager and left a voice mail. I will do that just
one
> more time then start climbing the food chain. When I hit a...
Forum: Dodge July 21st 06, 06:46 AM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 6
Posted By Morgans[_1_]
2000 dodge neon power issue

> wrote >
> Thank you all for the responses.
>
> Yes, the light was bright and when it started with a jumper, it didn't
> even struggle at all, it started right up. Sounded really...
Forum: Dodge July 21st 06, 12:59 AM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 9
Posted By Morgans[_1_]
heater box

"FeMaster" <FeMaster @ hotmail . com> wrote in message
> I not familiar with the unit you are referring to, but I've always thought
> that a "dual zone" control in...
Forum: Dodge July 20th 06, 02:54 PM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 6
Posted By Morgans[_1_]
2000 dodge neon power issue

"damnnickname" > wrote

> You load tested the battery by turning on the lites and they were dim
>
> Glenn Beasley

OOps! You misread that bit! <g> Here it is, again:

>> I...
Forum: Dodge July 20th 06, 12:03 AM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 10
Posted By Morgans[_1_]
Window regulator failure - second one - '04 caravan

"maxpower" > wrote

> And Cdn Unit? what is that?

I didn't write that, but I believe he was trying to say a Canadian "unit" in
the US would not have a valid warranty.
--
Jim...
Forum: Dodge July 19th 06, 10:01 PM Posted to alt.autos.dodge

"LuvrSmel" > wrote in message
> With only 40k on this unit, the 3/60 basic warranty should cover the cost
> provided the original in-service date...
Forum: Dodge July 18th 06, 03:05 PM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 7
Posted By Morgans[_1_]
2005 Grand Caravan 3.8l - proper engine oil

"Jack Naugler" > wrote

> No, I don't want thinner oil when it's warmer. I asked whether
> Chrysler approves 5w20 as an alternative to 5w30, and if so, how is it
> documented...
Forum: Dodge July 17th 06, 04:37 PM Posted to alt.autos.dodge

"damnnickname" > wrote in message
> In all honesty that may be why you got your regulators replaced. If...
Forum: Dodge July 17th 06, 10:32 AM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 10
Posted By Morgans[_1_]
Window regulator (electric) failure - second one - '04 caravan

"Morgans" > wrote

> I don't see many complaints of this type, but my '04 Caravan has had both
> window regulators fail, with slightly over 40 K miles on it, only 4 weeks
Forum: Dodge July 17th 06, 09:37 AM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 10
Posted By Morgans[_1_]
Window regulator failure - second one - '04 caravan

I don't see many complaints of this type, but my '04 Caravan has had both
window regulators fail, with slightly over 40 K miles on it, only 4 weeks
apart. Any others like me?

I'm 'kinda irritated! ...
Showing results 1 to 19 of 19