Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: C.O.
Forum: Driving June 1st 07, 08:24 PM Posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
Replies: 3
Posted By C.O.
Arizona State Route 153

AZ 153 is lightly traveled at best, whether it's 3 am or 3 pm. This is
mostly because of AZ 143, and the fact the southern end does not have
a direct connection to I-10 (if it had been completed, it...
Forum: Driving October 24th 06, 08:41 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road
Replies: 5
Posted By C.O.
A Snapshot of Things to Come

The speed limit on Loop 101, including this section in Scottsdale, is
65. I think most of the traffic was doing at least 75 during non-peak
hours before the cameras were installed.

As far as urban...
Forum: Driving July 20th 06, 08:08 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road
Replies: 44
Posted By C.O.
Speaking of Boo-Boos...

I-19 does have mile markers, but they are posted so they face sideways.
When the I-10/I-19 interchange was rebuilt in Tucson, all the markings
were changed between Ajo Way and I-10. The exit numbers...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3