Showing results 1 to 25 of 57
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Forum: Cichlids January 2nd 09, 11:25 PM Posted to rec.aquaria.misc,rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants,rec.aquaria.freshwater.misc,rec.aquaria.freshwater.cichlids
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Silicon Valley Aquarium Society Meeting This Saturday, January 3rd

Happy New Year!

We have a great speaker lined up this month to start us off, too.
Gerald Griffin will speak on "Wild Bettas". Gerald is the chair of the
International Betta Congress' Species...
Forum: Plants January 2nd 09, 11:25 PM Posted to rec.aquaria.misc,rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants,rec.aquaria.freshwater.misc,rec.aquaria.freshwater.cichlids
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Silicon Valley Aquarium Society Meeting This Saturday, January 3rd

Happy New Year!

We have a great speaker lined up this month to start us off, too.
Gerald Griffin will speak on "Wild Bettas". Gerald is the chair of the
International Betta Congress' Species...
Forum: Cichlids December 3rd 08, 07:02 AM Posted to rec.aquaria.misc,rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants,rec.aquaria.freshwater.misc,rec.aquaria.freshwater.cichlids,alt.aquaria
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Silicon Valley Aquarium Society Meeting This Saturday, Dec 6th

Happy Holidays to you!

This month our speaker will be Dr. Dario Valenzano. He will be
speaking about Nothobranchius Killifish. I'm a killifish nut myself,
so I'll be there! Our speaker will start...
Forum: Plants December 3rd 08, 07:02 AM Posted to rec.aquaria.misc,rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants,rec.aquaria.freshwater.misc,rec.aquaria.freshwater.cichlids,alt.aquaria
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Silicon Valley Aquarium Society Meeting This Saturday, Dec 6th

Happy Holidays to you!

This month our speaker will be Dr. Dario Valenzano. He will be
speaking about Nothobranchius Killifish. I'm a killifish nut myself,
so I'll be there! Our speaker will start...
Forum: Cichlids October 31st 08, 04:26 AM Posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.cichlids
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Silicon Valley Aquarium Society Meeting this Saturday Nov. 1st

The recurrent theme for this year for the Silicon Valley Aquarium
Society has been speakers unable to come at the last minute. It has
happened once again this month. Our previously announced speaker...
Forum: Plants October 31st 08, 04:25 AM Posted to rec.aquaria.misc,rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants,rec.aquaria.freshwater.misc,alt.aquaria
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Silicon Valley Aquarium Society Meeting this Saturday November 1st

The recurrent theme for this year for the Silicon Valley Aquarium
Society has been speakers unable to come at the last minute. It has
happened once again this month. Our previously announced speaker...
Forum: Plants September 27th 08, 11:49 PM Posted to rec.aquaria.misc,rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants,alt.aquaria
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Previous MegaAuction Post is for the Silicon Valley Aquarium Society

The previous post is about the Silicon Valley Aquarium Society
MegaAuction.

-Helen Holzgrafe
Publicity
Silicon Valley Aquarium Society
Forum: General September 27th 08, 11:49 PM Posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.misc
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Previous MegaAuction Post is for the Silicon Valley Aquarium Society

The previous post is about the Silicon Valley Aquarium Society
MegaAuction.

-Helen Holzgrafe
Publicity
Silicon Valley Aquarium Society
Forum: Plants September 27th 08, 11:38 PM Posted to rec.aquaria.misc,rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants,rec.aquaria.freshwater.misc,rec.aquaria.freshwater.cichlids
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
MegaAuction is coming Saturday (Oct. 4th), are you ready?

Mark your calendar for Saturday, October 4th for our annual
MegaAuction - all auction, all night. Last year we had over 350 items
sold. Let's break that record this year! We will start checking...
Forum: Cichlids September 27th 08, 11:38 PM Posted to rec.aquaria.misc,rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants,rec.aquaria.freshwater.misc,rec.aquaria.freshwater.cichlids
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
MegaAuction is coming Saturday (Oct. 4th), are you ready?

Mark your calendar for Saturday, October 4th for our annual
MegaAuction - all auction, all night. Last year we had over 350 items
sold. Let's break that record this year! We will start checking...
Forum: Cichlids September 5th 08, 09:56 AM Posted to rec.aquaria.misc,rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants,rec.aquaria.freshwater.misc,alt.aquaria,rec.aquaria.freshwater.cichlids
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Silicon Valley Aquarium Society Meeting This Saturday, September 6th

Please join us this Saturday for another great meeting of the Silicon
Valley Aquarium Society. Our originally scheduled speaker, Art North,
has had a family emergency and will not be speaking. Our...
Forum: Plants September 5th 08, 09:56 AM Posted to rec.aquaria.misc,rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants,rec.aquaria.freshwater.misc,alt.aquaria,rec.aquaria.freshwater.cichlids
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Silicon Valley Aquarium Society Meeting This Saturday, September 6th

Please join us this Saturday for another great meeting of the Silicon
Valley Aquarium Society. Our originally scheduled speaker, Art North,
has had a family emergency and will not be speaking. Our...
Forum: Plants July 31st 08, 08:19 AM Posted to rec.aquaria.misc,rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants,rec.aquaria.freshwater.misc,alt.aquaria,rec.aquaria.freshwater.cichlids
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Silicon Valley Aquarium Society Meeting This Saturday, August 2nd

Do you scour the web and your local fish stores for weird or rare
fish? Are you and your local fish store manager on a first name basis
because you order fish the store doesn't stock whenever you...
Forum: Cichlids July 31st 08, 08:19 AM Posted to rec.aquaria.misc,rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants,rec.aquaria.freshwater.misc,alt.aquaria,rec.aquaria.freshwater.cichlids
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Silicon Valley Aquarium Society Meeting This Saturday, August 2nd

Do you scour the web and your local fish stores for weird or rare
fish? Are you and your local fish store manager on a first name basis
because you order fish the store doesn't stock whenever you...
Forum: Cichlids July 3rd 08, 06:00 PM Posted to rec.aquaria.misc,rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants,rec.aquaria.freshwater.misc,alt.aquaria,rec.aquaria.freshwater.cichlids
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Silicon Valley Aquarium Society Meeting This Saturday, July 5th

This month our own Diana Heideman will speak about Freshwater Snails.
This talk will be all you ever wanted to know about keeping, breeding
and enjoying some fascinating snails. The bowl show will...
Forum: Plants July 3rd 08, 06:00 PM Posted to rec.aquaria.misc,rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants,rec.aquaria.freshwater.misc,alt.aquaria,rec.aquaria.freshwater.cichlids
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Silicon Valley Aquarium Society Meeting This Saturday, July 5th

This month our own Diana Heideman will speak about Freshwater Snails.
This talk will be all you ever wanted to know about keeping, breeding
and enjoying some fascinating snails. The bowl show will...
Forum: Plants June 5th 08, 11:21 PM Posted to rec.aquaria.misc,rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants,rec.aquaria.freshwater.misc,alt.aquaria,rec.aquaria.freshwater.cichlids
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Silicon Valley Aquarium Society Meeting This Saturday, June 7th

This month we have a great speaker, Bob Fenner. He has been a fish
enthusiast his entire life. He has written several books and is a
major contributor to WetWebMedia. He specializes in...
Forum: Cichlids June 5th 08, 11:21 PM Posted to rec.aquaria.misc,rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants,rec.aquaria.freshwater.misc,alt.aquaria,rec.aquaria.freshwater.cichlids
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Silicon Valley Aquarium Society Meeting This Saturday, June 7th

This month we have a great speaker, Bob Fenner. He has been a fish
enthusiast his entire life. He has written several books and is a
major contributor to WetWebMedia. He specializes in...
Forum: General May 2nd 08, 07:20 AM Posted to rec.aquaria.misc,rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants,rec.aquaria.freshwater.misc,alt.aquaria,rec.aquaria.freshwater.cichlids
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Silicon Valley Aquarium Society Meeting This Saturday, May 3rd

Join us this Saturday for a great talk by Tom Barr. He is a planted
tank enthusiast and also works in lake management. He's kept his talk
subject a secret, but with all of his experience and...
Forum: Plants May 2nd 08, 07:20 AM Posted to rec.aquaria.misc,rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants,rec.aquaria.freshwater.misc,alt.aquaria,rec.aquaria.freshwater.cichlids
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Silicon Valley Aquarium Society Meeting This Saturday, May 3rd

Join us this Saturday for a great talk by Tom Barr. He is a planted
tank enthusiast and also works in lake management. He's kept his talk
subject a secret, but with all of his experience and...
Forum: Cichlids May 2nd 08, 07:20 AM Posted to rec.aquaria.misc,rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants,rec.aquaria.freshwater.misc,alt.aquaria,rec.aquaria.freshwater.cichlids
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Silicon Valley Aquarium Society Meeting This Saturday, May 3rd

Join us this Saturday for a great talk by Tom Barr. He is a planted
tank enthusiast and also works in lake management. He's kept his talk
subject a secret, but with all of his experience and...
Forum: Plants April 4th 08, 12:23 AM Posted to rec.aquaria.misc,rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants,rec.aquaria.freshwater.misc,alt.aquaria,rec.aquaria.freshwater.cichlids
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Silicon Valley Aquarium Society Meeting This Saturday, April 5th

We have a great speaker this month, John Boylan. He'll be speaking
about his travels in Panama. He's been involved in our hobby for over
thirty years and has traveled and collected all over the...
Forum: General April 4th 08, 12:23 AM Posted to rec.aquaria.misc,rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants,rec.aquaria.freshwater.misc,alt.aquaria,rec.aquaria.freshwater.cichlids
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Silicon Valley Aquarium Society Meeting This Saturday, April 5th

We have a great speaker this month, John Boylan. He'll be speaking
about his travels in Panama. He's been involved in our hobby for over
thirty years and has traveled and collected all over the...
Forum: Cichlids April 4th 08, 12:23 AM Posted to rec.aquaria.misc,rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants,rec.aquaria.freshwater.misc,alt.aquaria,rec.aquaria.freshwater.cichlids
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Silicon Valley Aquarium Society Meeting This Saturday, April 5th

We have a great speaker this month, John Boylan. He'll be speaking
about his travels in Panama. He's been involved in our hobby for over
thirty years and has traveled and collected all over the...
Forum: General February 28th 08, 09:13 PM Posted to rec.aquaria.misc,rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants,rec.aquaria.freshwater.misc,alt.aquaria,rec.aquaria.freshwater.cichlids
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Silicon Valley Aquarium Society Meeting This Saturday, March 1st

This month we will be having a great talk on Bettas. I have a
fondness for these fish. My very first fish was a betta and I was
successful at breeding my first pair when I was 8 years old. They...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 57