Showing results 1 to 25 of 42
Search took 0.17 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Pete from Boston
Forum: Honda July 7th 09, 05:33 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda,alt.autos.honda
Replies: 1
Posted By Pete from Boston
Combination switch imprecise in cold weather

My 2000 Accord's combination switch is iffy in cold weather. The left
(light) stalk is fine, but on the right stalk I have to fish around to
find the right spot to get the wipers going. It's just...
Forum: Honda July 7th 09, 05:28 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 1
Posted By Pete from Boston
2000 Accord horn unreliable

I have a 2000 Accord EX coupe and my horn doesn't necessarily work
when I press down on it. Sometimes it does if I press hard enough, or
find the right spot, or both. Does the horn switch on this...
Forum: Honda August 16th 08, 03:27 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda,alt.autos.honda
Replies: 5
Posted By Pete from Boston
Help me diagnose: 2000 Accord with idle jump, check engine on

The following symptoms, which may or may not all be related, are all
happening with my 2000 Accord EX Coupe:

* Check Engine light is on, code P1486 (Thermostat Range/Performance
Problem)
* AC...
Forum: Honda September 10th 07, 05:44 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda,alt.autos.honda
Replies: 3
Posted By Pete from Boston
Love my 2000 Accord, don't love the rust

I'm really happy with my '00 Accord Coupe so far, but I just found a
nasty little spot of rust in a place I've never seen rust, on the
front pillar of the driver's side door, under the...
Forum: Honda July 30th 07, 04:43 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 1
Posted By Pete from Boston
My new Honda

I just got my third car, my third Accord. I feel like handing out
cigars, I'm so happy. It's a 2000 EX coupe. Lovely, lovely, all
around.

I was just curious, since I see so few around, if it's...
Forum: Honda July 16th 07, 04:59 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda,alt.autos.honda
Replies: 6
Posted By Pete from Boston
"Bolt through condensor" on 2000 Accord?

I'm looking at a 2000 Accord that has no cooling in the A/C. The
owner says their mechanic told them something about a "bolt went
through the condensor," causing the refrigerant to leak out,...
Forum: Honda July 3rd 07, 04:58 PM Posted to alt.autos.toyota,alt.autos.toyota.trucks,rec.autos.makers.honda,alt.autos.honda,misc.consumers.frugal-living
Replies: 46
Posted By Pete from Boston
Comment on car insurance

On Jun 29, 1:09 pm, Useful Info > wrote:
> *My consumer experience*
>
> I've had insurance with Allegiance, Geico, Traveler's, and now Erie.
>
> Geico was expensive. I knew I was...
Forum: Honda July 3rd 07, 04:50 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda,alt.autos.honda
Replies: 12
Posted By Pete from Boston
Trying to demonstrate impact on 90 Accord

On Jun 20, 11:53 am, wrote:
> On Wed, 20 Jun 2007 13:18:18 GMT, a > wrote:
> >Pete from Boston wrote:
> >> This is starting to feel like a CarTalk....
>
> >Get a...
Forum: Honda June 19th 07, 11:20 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda,alt.autos.honda
Replies: 12
Posted By Pete from Boston
Trying to demonstrate impact on 90 Accord

On Jun 19, 3:55 pm, Larry in AZ >
wrote:
> Waiving the right to remain silent, Pete from Boston <masspete@my-
> deja.com> said:
>
> > This is starting to feel like a...
Forum: Honda June 19th 07, 11:14 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda,alt.autos.honda

On Jun 19, 5:36 pm, wrote:
> On Jun 19, 12:36 pm, Pete from Boston > wrote:
>

> > This is starting to feel like a CarTalk puzzle, but here goes:
>
> > I...
Forum: Honda June 19th 07, 08:36 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda,alt.autos.honda
Replies: 12
Posted By Pete from Boston
Trying to demonstrate impact on 90 Accord

This is starting to feel like a CarTalk puzzle, but here goes:

I got rear-ended recently by a 2005 Chrysler Pacifica that pretty much
bashed in the rear panel of my 90 Accord beyond reasonable...
Forum: Driving March 22nd 07, 06:35 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Replies: 29
Posted By Pete from Boston
Baseball mgr Tony La Russa - DUI & asleep at the wheel

On Mar 22, 1:23 pm, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
> wrote:
> http://sport.guardian.co.uk/breakingnews/feedstory/0,,-6500134,00.html
>
> Baseball's La Russa arrested in...
Forum: Driving January 17th 07, 04:34 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Replies: 63
Posted By Pete from Boston
Her husband, daughter, and son killed by driver going wrong way but she forgives him! "What's the use of staying angry?"

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
> Pete wrote:
> > Laura Bush murdered her boy friend wrote:
>

> > > Not much you can do in this world to change things but rant on the
Forum: Driving January 12th 07, 04:45 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Replies: 22
Posted By Pete from Boston
Bangor, Maine, makes it illegal to smoke in cars with children present

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
> Fred G. Mackey wrote:
>

> > If you think smoking while driving is such a distraction, then your next
> > "war" will be against stereos in cars...
Forum: Driving January 12th 07, 04:41 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Replies: 63
Posted By Pete from Boston
Her husband, daughter, and son killed by driver going wrong way but she forgives him! "What's the use of staying angry?"

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
> Pete from Boston wrote:
> > Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
>

> > > You criminal coddlers are truly sick. A nut kills 3 people and...
Forum: Driving December 29th 06, 08:10 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Replies: 63
Posted By Pete from Boston
Her husband, daughter, and son killed by driver going wrong way but she forgives him! "What's the use of staying angry?"

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
> Studeman wrote:
>

> > Check it out with a shrink or grief advisor.
> > I bet that this is the best thing FOR HER.
> > She was not put on earth to...
Forum: Driving December 13th 06, 03:59 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Replies: 249
Posted By Pete from Boston
Speeding Ticket While Doing Average Speed

Random832 wrote:
> 2006-12-12 >,
> Pete from Boston wrote:
> > What are your tips on accomplishing necessary lane changes at 20 mph
> > below the...
Forum: Driving December 12th 06, 04:52 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Replies: 249
Posted By Pete from Boston
Speeding Ticket While Doing Average Speed

Laura Bush murdered her boy friend wrote:
> wrote:
> > Hi Guys,
> >
> > On Wednesday I got a speeding ticket for doing 68mph on the San
> > Francisco/Oakland Bay bridge at...
Forum: Driving October 9th 06, 04:22 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Replies: 16
Posted By Pete from Boston
Nasty Boston speed trap

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
> On 8 Oct 2006 20:59:55 -0700, "Justin" >
> wrote:
>

> >Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
> >> On Fri, 06 Oct...
Forum: Driving October 9th 06, 04:09 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Replies: 8
Posted By Pete from Boston
Ah yes, the joys of KRETP

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
> On Mon, 9 Oct 2006 00:40:33 -0400, necromancer >
> wrote:
>

> >As a side thought, if the cops on I-95 wanted to actually...
Forum: Driving October 9th 06, 04:01 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Replies: 16
Posted By Pete from Boston
Nasty Boston speed trap

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
> On Fri, 06 Oct 2006 19:33:32 GMT, (Kevin
> Rhodes) wrote:
>
> >Saw a good one the other day. Coming off the Tobin Bridge...
Forum: Driving September 19th 06, 06:12 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Replies: 60
Posted By Pete from Boston
California bans driving while holding a cell phone - THIS IS BULL****

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
> On Sun, 17 Sep 2006 15:31:58 -0400, "Ted Kennedy - President of DDDAMM
> (Drunk Driving Divers Against Mad Mothers)" >

Forum: Driving September 19th 06, 05:51 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Replies: 60
Posted By Pete from Boston
California bans driving while holding a cell phone - THIS IS BULL****

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
> On Sat, 16 Sep 2006 18:01:11 +0100, Eeyore
> > wrote:
>

> >Speeders & Drunk Drivers are...
Forum: Driving September 14th 06, 08:23 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Replies: 16
Posted By Pete from Boston
Speeding DUI murders two marines - Gets measly 4 years in prison

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
> On 14 Sep 2006 06:25:53 -0700, "Larry Bud" >
> wrote:
>

> >Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
> >> Anothe...
Forum: Driving September 12th 06, 07:58 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Replies: 35
Posted By Pete from Boston
11 time DUI kills 2 teens - gets 38 years in prison

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
> On Mon, 11 Sep 2006 15:52:02 -0700, "Billzz"
> > wrote:
>
> >"My Land of Misery" > wrote in message
Showing results 1 to 25 of 42