Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Nitesbane
Forum: General June 28th 11, 06:20 PM Posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.misc
Replies: 9
Posted By Nitesbane
Getting a 55 Gallon Tank

"Andy Pastuszak" wrote in message
news:[email protected]
On 2010-10-30 16:07:26 -0400, John Smith said:

On...
Forum: Plants October 12th 10, 10:31 PM Posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants
Replies: 0
Posted By Nitesbane
Availables : More that 3800 Solutions manuals and Test Banks (Part 1)

"Arthur Decker" wrote in message
List of Solutions Manuals
snip

Thanks for this, my fish have...
Forum: General August 25th 10, 08:35 PM Posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.misc
Replies: 6
Posted By Nitesbane
My first planted freshwater aquarium

"sundance2010" wrote in message

I am about to try my had at a freshwater planted aquarium (55G)...
Forum: General August 25th 10, 08:22 PM Posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.misc
Replies: 9
Posted By Nitesbane
Getting a 55 Gallon Tank

"Andy" wrote in message
I am buying a used 55 gallon Oceanic aquarium with cabinet stand and
hood...
Forum: Plants April 30th 10, 03:23 PM Posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants
Replies: 3
Posted By Nitesbane
Bulbs for a twin tube hood

"Andy Pastuszak" wrote in message
news:[email protected]
I have a planted 30 gallon extra high tank with a 24" twin tube strip light
I bough...
Forum: General November 13th 09, 03:58 PM Posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.misc
Replies: 7
Posted By Nitesbane
8 hours a day without a filter?

"Yowie" wrote in message
A 100 litre fresh water tropical tank. Has 10 neons, 6 rosy barbs, a black
neon, a rummy...
Forum: General May 30th 09, 06:43 PM Posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.misc
Replies: 2
Posted By Nitesbane
Shell cleaning

"Daniel Prince" wrote in message
My brother bought a shell at a shell shop (not an aquarium shop).
How do we clean it so...
Forum: General April 4th 09, 07:17 PM Posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.misc
Replies: 1
Posted By Nitesbane
HR 669?

A few of my fellow hobbyists seem concerned about this bill, introduced on
January 26, 2009. Similar bills have been introduced in the past as far
back as the 1970's (as far as I know) and all...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8