Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Forum: Mazda September 6th 06, 03:30 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 19
Posted By [email protected]
2006 or 2007 Miata

Thanks alot, I discussed with my significant other and we now both
think the hard top would be a good choice, one of the few reasons one
is we have a tree that drop saps in spring I cannot imagine...
Forum: Mazda September 6th 06, 12:36 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 19
Posted By [email protected]
2006 or 2007 Miata

I guess I thought of a few tech question

- does it run on regular (87) octane gas or require premium fuel?
- how is the factory LSD? and suspension upgrade? If I am not
mistaken $500 gets you both...
Forum: Mazda September 5th 06, 09:17 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 19
Posted By [email protected]
2006 or 2007 Miata

Hi, I am thinking of buying the latest model Miata. I have read a
bunch of reviews and have not heard one negative thing. Before seeing
a dealer I have a few questions:

1) is it a great car? :) ...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3