Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.32 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: LibbyChantel
Forum: Technology December 24th 07, 12:12 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 5
Posted By LibbyChantel
96 Chevy 4.3L water leaking from timing chain cover

96 Chevy 4.3L V6 water leaking from timing chain cover at front of
engine. 180,000 miles on engine.

It is trickling from the sides of the cover. There is no water in the
oil, and the water pump leak...
Forum: Technology December 26th 06, 02:04 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 0
Posted By LibbyChantel
94 Le Sabre Radio Install

Has anyone here replaced the factory radio with after market? I have
done this but the new radio is dead. I am thinking I have activated
some kind of anti-theft thingy. I used a car kit for that car,...
Forum: Technology September 22nd 06, 03:47 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 6
Posted By LibbyChantel
Would Silverstar Headlight bulbs help to overcome fogged lenses?

My plastic headlight lenses (95 mercury cougar) are fogged over with
age, which makes them kinda dim. I see Pep Boyz has Sylvania SilverStar
headlight bulbs on sale right now. The sylvania web site...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3