Showing results 1 to 25 of 47
Search took 0.75 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Byron Forbes[_1_]
Forum: Simulators November 30th 06, 07:03 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 1
Posted By Byron Forbes[_1_]
where are wombats?

"CriticalMass" > wrote in message
>> Can someone tell me whether Wombats live only in Australia,
>> or also...
Forum: Simulators November 24th 06, 02:29 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 32
Posted By Byron Forbes[_1_]
What happ to the Pits?

A few theories -

a) A lot of people were stung by Simbin with GTR and GTR2 still has a lot of
shortcomings - hows the online - how many online per server?

b) whether you're a rookie or not, you...
Forum: Simulators November 19th 06, 06:14 AM Posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.sports,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.strategic,rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 31
Posted By Byron Forbes[_1_]
Ex-Starforce Publisher turns to STEAM!

I have always had a liking for NFL type computer games/sims - in fact I
owned a thing called Broderbund Playmaker Football b4 I even owned my 1st
PC. This is why I got the PC! :)

Anyway, I was...
Forum: Simulators November 13th 06, 05:23 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 29
Posted By Byron Forbes[_1_]
Just another lifelong beuracrat and I could care less.

"Mitch_A" > wrote in message

> Im still trying to figure out how in the hell anyone thinks we lost in
> Iraq. Pure...
Forum: Simulators November 10th 06, 02:39 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators

"Lancelot" > wrote in message
> "I don't even watch TV" - Where do you get your talking points?
>
> "You are FOX's...
Forum: Simulators November 10th 06, 02:24 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 29
Posted By Byron Forbes[_1_]
Just another lifelong beuracrat and I could care less.

And the soldier went down on a knee somewhere in the Iraqui desert and
wiped the sweat off his brow. Looking around he sees he is fighting
alongside bitches about as far as they can get from...
Forum: Simulators November 1st 06, 09:15 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 25
Posted By Byron Forbes[_1_]
My Kingdom for decent AI

"Crispy Critter" > wrote in message
> On Wed, 1 Nov 2006 09:26:52 +1100, Byron Forbes wrote:
>
>> In any case, in my experience...
Forum: Simulators October 31st 06, 10:26 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 25
Posted By Byron Forbes[_1_]
My Kingdom for decent AI

> wrote in message
>
> Crispy Critter wrote:
>> On 30 Oct 2006 05:55:06 -0800, ...
Forum: Simulators October 31st 06, 10:04 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 25
Posted By Byron Forbes[_1_]
My Kingdom for decent AI

"Crispy Critter" > wrote in message
> On Tue, 31 Oct 2006 09:05:02 +1100, Byron Forbes wrote:
>

>> Yeah, I hate it when anyone...
Forum: Simulators October 31st 06, 10:00 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 25
Posted By Byron Forbes[_1_]
My Kingdom for decent AI

LOL - yeah, been thru that sort of thing too! :)

"Larry" > wrote in message
> That's the sad part. He WAS a league leader.
>
> -Larry

Forum: Simulators October 30th 06, 10:05 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 25
Posted By Byron Forbes[_1_]
My Kingdom for decent AI

"Larry" > wrote in message
> Similar thing happened to me on Sierra last weekend. The 'Host' issued me
> a Black Flag. I never did anything...
Forum: Simulators October 30th 06, 10:01 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 25
Posted By Byron Forbes[_1_]
My Kingdom for decent AI

"GaryP" > wrote in message
> Can't the wreckers simply change their name and get around an
> "assholes" list? If the game...
Forum: Simulators October 30th 06, 10:11 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 25
Posted By Byron Forbes[_1_]
My Kingdom for decent AI

"Crispy Critter" > wrote in message
> On Mon, 30 Oct 2006 12:52:11 +1100, Byron Forbes wrote:
>

>> Well, read all these posts...
Forum: Simulators October 30th 06, 01:52 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 25
Posted By Byron Forbes[_1_]
My Kingdom for decent AI

"Ed Medlin" > wrote in message
>> Mine is about the same with GTL.
>>
>> Was driving a Cortina around Donnington, turn 6 (?) the...
Forum: Simulators October 27th 06, 09:49 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 25
Posted By Byron Forbes[_1_]
My Kingdom for decent AI

"Crispy Critter" > wrote in message
> Every racing game I own has crap AI. It seems I can't run one complete
> race
> because the AI...
Forum: Simulators October 27th 06, 09:40 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 25
Posted By Byron Forbes[_1_]
Online Racing Games

So the opposite of Democracy is Communism and Communism is the only
alternative - bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzt, sorry, that's the wrong answer.

Btw, what is communism? Let me guess - the bad...
Forum: Simulators October 27th 06, 01:32 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 3
Posted By Byron Forbes[_1_]
Help Needed : Logitech Driving Force Pro

"Jan Verschueren" > wrote in message

> "Aid" wrote...
>> My wheel was working perfectly until tonight its had...
Forum: Simulators October 27th 06, 01:22 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 25
Posted By Byron Forbes[_1_]
Online Racing Games

"Mitch_A" > wrote in message
> were right and David Fischer and myself were wrong. A democracy in the
> case of RASCAR...
Forum: Simulators October 20th 06, 07:43 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 88
Posted By Byron Forbes[_1_]
Vista license agreement is a joke

My guess is that piracy will go thru the roof - as it should.

Go Robin Hood! :)

"Zed" > wrote in message
Forum: Simulators October 20th 06, 07:08 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 9
Posted By Byron Forbes[_1_]
Latest iRacing email

Stick a V8 in it and I'm ready to go! :) Love the purr, hum and rumble!

I reckon A1GP should use Gran Am type cars for that series ie Le Mans
type cars with a roof and 800+hp V8s.

"Zed"...
Forum: Simulators October 20th 06, 06:38 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators

"Garrot" > wrote in message
> On Wed, 18 Oct 2006 16:14:07 -0400, Larry wrote:
>
>> Stopping piracy by stomping all over the...
Forum: Simulators October 18th 06, 04:32 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators

"jason moyer" > wrote in message
> Someone wrote:
>
>> Yep, it will be time to move away from new games. To be honest,...
Forum: Simulators October 17th 06, 07:44 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 4
Posted By Byron Forbes[_1_]
More Info on vista... FYI

"PlowBoy" > wrote in message
> http://www.winsupersite.com:80/showcase/winvista_licensing.asp

A snippet -

"As a side note, I...
Forum: Simulators October 17th 06, 08:02 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 9
Posted By Byron Forbes[_1_]
Latest iRacing email

I noticed they have been hanging about with some of the Grand Am
drivers.

Here's a snippet from the email which I'm puting here since I could see
no reference to this particular text on the...
Forum: Simulators October 15th 06, 05:09 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 88
Posted By Byron Forbes[_1_]
Vista license agreement is a joke

Whilst on this subject, I'd appreciate it if someone could clarify the
following -

Do you need a seperate license for each and every seperate computer you
own? (ie you pay extra for each...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 47