Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: williamcraza
Forum: General March 25th 11, 07:13 PM
Replies: 7
Posted By williamcraza
The catchbasin has a brace of inches of...

The catchbasin has a brace of inches of substrate, a acceptable bulk of live rock that he's agitated beyond his assorted tanks for about in the neighborhood of 14 years, two clownfish, a brace of...
Forum: General March 25th 11, 07:12 PM
Replies: 6
Posted By williamcraza
I accept Malaysian Trumpet snails in my tanks,...

I accept Malaysian Trumpet snails in my tanks, and they apple-pie everything. I like them, but they brand fast. 2 months ago I started with 9, and now I accept over a thousand amid my 4 tanks. If you...
Forum: General March 25th 11, 07:10 PM
Replies: 8
Posted By williamcraza
I keep two 5 gallon buckets with absolute lids...

I keep two 5 gallon buckets with absolute lids for assorted aquarium uses. You can fill one of these about 1/3 abounding and use it to carriage fish. You can remove the lid if there is no crisis of...
Forum: General March 25th 11, 07:08 PM
Replies: 12
Posted By williamcraza
you can use being beeline from the sea. The...

you can use being beeline from the sea. The capital botheration you will accept is the achievability of abuse if you yield your baptize from abutting to shore. Don't introduce too abundant of the...
Forum: General March 25th 11, 07:07 PM
Replies: 4
Posted By williamcraza
Acrylic aquariums can be a abundant best for your...

Acrylic aquariums can be a abundant best for your home for several altered reasons. As you accede those reasons, you will be able to actuate if this is the appropriate best for your home and your...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5