Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: merrill[_1_]
Forum: Jeep September 8th 06, 01:02 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 68
Posted By merrill[_1_]
Oil-filter removal (2004 Jeep Liberty)

wrote:
> (I'm amazed that there were 56 responses to my original posting!)
>

> I ended up taking my Liberty to EZ-Lube to do the oil change.
>
> Normally, they'd...
Forum: Jeep August 30th 06, 01:08 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

wrote:
> Hi Billy Ray,
>
> Because both tools you refer to grab the oil filter around its middle,
> their "handles" are to the SIDE of the filter.
> But, in a Liberty,...
Forum: Jeep August 29th 06, 07:45 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

wrote:
> The first time I tried to change the oil-filter on my new Jeep Liberty,
> I couldn't get the oil-filter off so, after struggling with it for
> hours (it seemed),...
Forum: Jeep August 28th 06, 01:50 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

wrote:
> The last time I replaced the oil filter, I left the oil-filter cap on
> the fluted end of the filter. Now, the oil-filter cap just spins on the
> filter. I've...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4