Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Cris Eichler
Forum: Simulators April 26th 07, 02:16 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 7
Posted By Cris Eichler
Chip, Mobo and Video Card

"Mike" wrtote
I want to build a new pc to run programs like N2003, GTR2, etc. I would
> like to run them with all of the settings at max (or close to it) for
> detail, number of...
Forum: Simulators April 15th 07, 07:41 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 2
Posted By Cris Eichler
[OT] Accomodation in Zolder, Belgium

"Uwe Schürkamp" > wrote
im > Hi Jan,

> thanks for the link. I wonder how it comes to be that a GP circuit is
> built in the middle of nowhere, 10km from any major...
Forum: Simulators April 15th 07, 10:14 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 5
Posted By Cris Eichler
For all of you conspiracy theorists. LOLOL

[useless "Mitch_A" babblings snipped]
> That was great! Not sure what it's doing here in RAS, but I enjoyed it.
> Scares me to death that there are people who believe this crap.
>
> Don...
Forum: Simulators March 28th 07, 05:09 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 2
Posted By Cris Eichler
GTR2: How to limit to a certain class?

Thanks. Got it. Don't know how i missed it. My eyes are aging, i guess.
"tango" > schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> in the car...
Forum: Simulators March 28th 07, 10:33 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 2
Posted By Cris Eichler
GTR2: How to limit to a certain class?

Hello,

ok this may well be a RTFM question, but still: Can anybody tell me how to
limit the participants in a single race in GTR2 to a specific class (i.e.
only GT or only NGT etc)?...
Forum: Simulators March 1st 07, 08:58 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 6
Posted By Cris Eichler
no more _ISI_BABYFACTORY in V1.250???

"Plowboy" > schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> think he's gonna tell us if that fixed him? not.
> Remco Moedt enlightened us with:
>> On Thu, 1 Mar 2007...
Forum: Simulators March 1st 07, 03:22 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 6
Posted By Cris Eichler
no more _ISI_BABYFACTORY in V1.250???

hi,
so here's the deal.

up until yesterday rfactor was working just fine (1.250 installed) then
suddenly it wouldn't let me buy cars or upgrades anymore even if they cost
"0" or "-1": that's the...
Forum: Simulators January 18th 07, 09:59 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 1
Posted By Cris Eichler
rfactor: How to adjust AI speed for single Race weekend?

Hi all,

well, subject says it all. Is there a way to adjust the AI`s performance in
a single race? currently i'm 4 seconds a lap quicker round the Norisring in
a Lupo than the fastest AI, which is...
Forum: Simulators August 4th 06, 03:37 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 4
Posted By Cris Eichler
Will GTR2 be multithreaded?

Hi all,

can anybody tell me wether GTR2 will be multithreaded in order to benefit
from Dual Core CPUs? I`m thinking anout an Upgrade to X2.....

TIA

Cris
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9