Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 1.53 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Tiger[_1_]
Forum: Alfa Romeo May 28th 08, 11:02 PM Posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Replies: 3
Posted By Tiger[_1_]
Steering wheel remote

On 5ÔÂ28ÈÕ, ÉÏÎç10ʱ05·Ö, "GT" > wrote:
> "Tiger" > wrote in message

Forum: Alfa Romeo May 18th 08, 03:10 PM Posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Replies: 3
Posted By Tiger[_1_]
Steering wheel remote

Hello, everyone,

I have got a ALFA 156, it is in 03 Reg, I am planning to upgrade the
CD player to a mp3 player (any make, it does not mind), but I still
want to keep the steering wheel remote...
Forum: Alfa Romeo April 29th 08, 09:41 AM Posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Replies: 2
Posted By Tiger[_1_]
Word "cambelt" in Polish

Hello, Guys,

I am planning to buy a ALFA 156 1.9JTD, the former owner gave me a
receipt including a " zespol sterowania" , and told me it is cambelt,
is it true?

and, in the receipt , the...
Forum: Alfa Romeo April 19th 08, 03:53 PM Posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Replies: 9
Posted By Tiger[_1_]
Suggestion needed before buying a Alfa 156 2.0TS selespeed

On Apr 16, 7:45*pm, "SteveH" > wrote:
> Tiger wrote:
> > Hi, everyone,
>
> > I have been recently been planinng to buy a Alfa 156 Selespeed, it is
> > in 52 reg, around 63k...
Forum: Alfa Romeo April 16th 08, 04:00 PM Posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Replies: 9
Posted By Tiger[_1_]
Suggestion needed before buying a Alfa 156 2.0TS selespeed

Hi, everyone,

I have been recently been planinng to buy a Alfa 156 Selespeed, it is
in 52 reg, around 63k miles, it is priced to £2800, I am quite
interested in it, I have heared that there have...
Forum: Alfa Romeo February 12th 07, 10:39 AM Posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Replies: 3
Posted By Tiger[_1_]
2001 JTD

On Feb 9, 9:57 pm, Zathras >
wrote:
> On Fri, 9 Feb 2007 12:46:30 -0000, "Bob" > wrote:
> >Seriously looking at a 2001 2.4 JTD 156. Previously...
Forum: Alfa Romeo September 1st 06, 04:37 PM Posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Replies: 2
Posted By Tiger[_1_]
Fuel meter backlight problem

Great thanks to Gazza82

gazza82 wrote:
> Tiger wrote:
> > Hi, I have got a X reg (2000) Alfa Romeo 156, the backlight of the
> > fuel meter is very weak, I think perhaps the temprature, clock and...
Forum: Alfa Romeo August 28th 06, 01:39 PM Posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Replies: 0
Posted By Tiger[_1_]
wiring problem of amplifer in 156

Hi, I want to install a set of amplifier and subwoofer into the boot,
does anyone have some experience about the wiring in it? where is the
best place for the cable to pass through from engine bay...
Forum: Alfa Romeo August 28th 06, 01:37 PM Posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Replies: 2
Posted By Tiger[_1_]
Fuel meter backlight problem

Hi, I have got a X reg (2000) Alfa Romeo 156, the backlight of the
fuel meter is very weak, I think perhaps the temprature, clock and fuel
meter is using the same backlight, the bulb moved a bit,...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9