Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Forum: Chrysler August 17th 06, 12:56 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 8
Posted By [email protected]
1998 Dodge Caravan electrical wierdness

Success! The procedure outlined at allpar.com did the trick -
derblinkenlightzen are now gone!

Many thanks, once again, to everyone who posted.

bllsht wrote:
> In message...
Forum: Dodge August 16th 06, 10:38 PM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
1998 Dodge Caravan electrical wierdness

Yep, it was a bad battery. Put a new one in, and it cranked up and
everything worked fine.

Only one minor remaining problem: The lights on the A/C, Recirculate,
Rear Wiper and Rear Wiper...
Forum: Chrysler August 16th 06, 10:37 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 8
Posted By [email protected]
1998 Dodge Caravan electrical wierdness

Yep, it was a bad battery. Put a new one in, and it cranked up and
everything worked fine.

Only one minor remaining problem: The lights on the A/C, Recirculate,
Rear Wiper and Rear Wiper...
Forum: Dodge August 16th 06, 03:50 AM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
1998 Dodge Caravan electrical wierdness

(forgive me if you read my identical post on rec.auto-makers.dodge)

My '98 Caravan, which up til now has been extremely reliable, now is
dead, and displaying very odd symptoms. My wife had driven...
Forum: Chrysler August 16th 06, 03:49 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 8
Posted By [email protected]
1998 Dodge Caravan electrical wierdness

My '98 Caravan, which up til now has been extremely reliable, now is
dead, and displaying very odd symptoms. My wife had driven it about 45
minutes to a friends house, no problems. 3 hours after...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5