Showing results 1 to 25 of 39
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Nasty
Forum: Honda January 29th 07, 04:51 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 5
Posted By Nasty
Honda Civic 2000, 109k miles. check engine light on, shakes,runs rough, loudly when i accelerate

Apala Man wrote:
> My Honda Civic year 2000 is behaving very strangely. Yesterday i bought
> full
> tank of gas and I parked it. I drove it like 3hrs later and it started run
> rough and lose...
Forum: Honda January 22nd 07, 06:54 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 0
Posted By Nasty
"Hot smell"

The 2000 Accord I had to replace the head on a while back has a "hot
motor smell" to it. It's kind of like when you run a motor real hard for
a while. Sometimes it has a slight coolant odor to...
Forum: Honda December 13th 06, 07:13 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 11
Posted By Nasty
2000 accord hard start

"sal" > wrote in message
> Hi, wondering if anyone can help.
>
> I have a 2000 accord 4 cyl, 104,000km and does not like the...
Forum: Honda December 9th 06, 08:43 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 11
Posted By Nasty
2000 accord hard start

"sal" > wrote in message

> Nasty wrote:
>
>> That's what I'd suspect too. It sounds like a tired battery.
>>
>> Maybe a bad...
Forum: Honda December 9th 06, 07:59 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 11
Posted By Nasty
2000 accord hard start

"jim beam" > wrote in message
> sal wrote:
>> Hi, wondering if anyone can help.
>>
>> I have a 2000 accord 4 cyl,...
Forum: Honda October 13th 06, 06:35 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 30
Posted By Nasty
tire recommendations

"Mike Smith" > wrote in message
> Nasty wrote:
>> "Doug B" > wrote in message
Forum: Honda October 12th 06, 10:23 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 30
Posted By Nasty
tire recommendations

"Doug B" > wrote in message
> Has anyone tried filling their tires with nitrogen instead of compressed
> air? It's...
Forum: Honda October 11th 06, 06:01 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 30
Posted By Nasty
tire recommendations

"Milleron" > wrote in message

> I'll soon be replacing the OEM Bridgestone Turanzas on my '03 Accord
> V6. The tread...
Forum: Honda October 2nd 06, 04:06 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 9
Posted By Nasty
Brake question

"TeGGeR®" > wrote in message
> "Nasty" > wrote in
Forum: Honda October 2nd 06, 06:57 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 9
Posted By Nasty
Brake question

"'Curly Q. Links'" > wrote in message
> Nasty wrote:
>
>> I kind of figured they must have put them there for more than the
Forum: Honda October 2nd 06, 06:11 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 9
Posted By Nasty
Brake question

"'Curly Q. Links'" > wrote in message
> Nasty wrote:
>>
>> Are the brake disk retaining screws necessary? I had to drill mine out
Forum: Honda October 2nd 06, 12:07 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 9
Posted By Nasty
Brake question

Are the brake disk retaining screws necessary? I had to drill mine out and
one source said they are only in there to hold the disc in place during
assembly at the factory.

As usual, thanks in...
Forum: Honda September 30th 06, 06:10 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 7
Posted By Nasty
2000 Accord rythmic thumping source found

"TeGGeR®" > wrote in message
> "Nasty" > wrote in
> :

Forum: Honda September 25th 06, 02:04 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda

"Kevin McMurtrie" > wrote in message
> In article >,
Forum: Honda September 22nd 06, 06:13 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 7
Posted By Nasty
2000 Accord rythmic thumping source found

"Kevin McMurtrie" > wrote in message
> In article >,
Forum: Honda September 22nd 06, 02:26 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda

"TeGGeR®" > wrote in message
> "Nasty" > wrote in
> :

Forum: Honda September 21st 06, 09:47 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 7
Posted By Nasty
2000 Accord rythmic thumping source found

Apparently for some reason, after 7 years and 130K miles, the left front
brake caliper and wheel decided to make contact. The top outermost points on
the caliper are making contact with the wheel...
Forum: Honda September 20th 06, 04:01 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 3
Posted By Nasty
Thumping Accord

"'Curly Q. Links'" > wrote in message
> Nasty wrote:
>>
>> My 2000 Accord has a rythmic thumping that increases when with speed and
Forum: Honda September 20th 06, 03:18 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 3
Posted By Nasty
Thumping Accord

My 2000 Accord has a rythmic thumping that increases when with speed and
with turning, much worse on a right turn. Tires are good, tire pressure is
good. It seems to come from the left front. I'm...
Forum: Honda September 12th 06, 04:46 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 8
Posted By Nasty
honda door regulator

Thanks.

"lmart" > wrote in message
> excuse meee,I meant a window regulator

I'da still axed. Now if you'd sed...
Forum: Honda September 11th 06, 06:51 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 8
Posted By Nasty
honda door regulator

"lmart" > wrote in message
> how hard is it to install a door regulator?? The shop said it would run
> about...
Forum: 4x4 August 13th 06, 06:36 AM Posted to rec.autos.4x4
Replies: 0
Posted By Nasty
'98 Silverado Z71

A little while ago I posted looking for help with my truck speedo not
working, the abs light on, and the tranny acting weird. I was pointed to the
VSS.

Bullseye.

Thanks for the tip...
Forum: Honda August 13th 06, 05:27 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 9
Posted By Nasty
Odyssey Speedometer not working

"TeGGeR®" > wrote in message
> branigan > wrote in
Forum: 4x4 August 5th 06, 06:25 PM Posted to rec.autos.4x4
Replies: 5
Posted By Nasty
98 Silverado Z71

"Nasty" > wrote in message