Showing results 1 to 25 of 44
Search took 0.07 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Jon B
Forum: Audi April 21st 11, 02:29 PM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 17
Posted By Jon B
Audi A6 CD player errors

Mark > wrote:

> On Thu, 21 Apr 2011 09:20:59 +0100, (Jon B)
> wrote:
>
> >AD > wrote:
> >
> >> On Apr 19, 10:53 am,...
Forum: Audi April 21st 11, 09:20 AM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 17
Posted By Jon B
Audi A6 CD player errors

AD > wrote:

> On Apr 19, 10:53 am, Mark >
> wrote:
> > On Mon, 18 Apr 2011 10:35:22 -0700, Steve Daniels >
> > wrote:

Forum: Audi September 15th 10, 10:09 AM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 3
Posted By Jon B
Who does what ?

tony sayer > wrote:

> In article >, Mark Opolo
> > scribeth thus
> >Scenario: A Learner driver stops quickly and is rear...
Forum: Audi August 16th 10, 12:45 PM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 1
Posted By Jon B
Audi A6 (V6) 1995 Thermostat Replacement.

Andre > wrote:

> Hi,
> How difficult is it to replace a thermostat on a 1995 Audi A6 quatro
> (V6)?

Very. It's behind the cambelt!...
Forum: Audi December 10th 09, 01:48 PM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 4
Posted By Jon B
Audi MOT jobs worth

Eric Shune > wrote:

> Failed the MOT this morning,
>
> The VT30 states, Windscreen has a sticker or other obstruction encroaching
> into the swept area by more than 40mm...
Forum: Audi August 19th 09, 01:01 PM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 25
Posted By Jon B
How it happened that Audi has now the ugliest front amongst the modern cars?

Pete M > wrote:

> OH9EH4 wrote:
> > k1e1v1i1n;111517 Wrote:
> >> acura's front clip is the uglyest . i guess unless u like transformers
> >> alot .
> >
> > I...
Forum: Audi August 5th 09, 02:42 PM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 2
Posted By Jon B
Changing A/C Pump

Arney > wrote:

> I need to change the A/C pump on my A4 2000.5. Is there anything that
> I need to know befroe I attempt the job? I really don't care if the A/
> C works but the...
Forum: Audi July 7th 09, 10:01 AM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 3
Posted By Jon B
Add Buetooth to US spec 1998 A$?

Paul Dhuse > wrote:

> Hi folks,
>
> I've got a US spec 1998 A4 with the cell phone microphone and speaker
> (driver's side) in the car. I believe that your phone would connect...
Forum: Audi June 10th 09, 09:34 AM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 5
Posted By Jon B
VW Polo Anti Roll bar - Front.

Tom E > wrote:

> A Dealer is quoting £250 to replace the front anti roll bar assembly.
>
> A third party (known) garage is quoting £100 while using original VW parts.
>
> any...
Forum: Audi May 21st 09, 02:34 PM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 2
Posted By Jon B
Used Audi A3

> wrote:

> Apart from the obvious autotrader are there any good used car websites
> out there that can be recommended to me to buy a Used Audi...
Forum: Audi April 24th 09, 04:50 PM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 1
Posted By Jon B
Q5 tire choice?

mac > wrote:

> Hello,
> On Q5 2.0 tdi
> what is the good choice for tire
> for confort?
> 235/65 R17
> 235/60 R18
> 235/55 R19
> Thank's
Forum: Audi April 9th 09, 12:20 PM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 2
Posted By Jon B
Today I fancy a(n).....

Bob Sherunckle > wrote:

> MX5.....
>
> It's just occured to me that if I were to flog the recently acquired A4,
> there might be enough in it to buy an MX5.
> I could...
Forum: Audi March 12th 09, 09:47 AM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 5
Posted By Jon B
How to find corect part number?

Yvan@office > wrote:

> Nedavno dave AKA vwdoc1 napisa:
>
> > Or like Jon B said.....call the dealer with your VIN and see which
> > one it calls for.
>
> But if I have Audi ETKA...
Forum: Audi March 11th 09, 03:09 PM Posted to alt.autos.audi

Yvan@office > wrote:

> I have 1988 Audi 100 2.3E Avant (the same as 1989 model in US), and I
> need to replace brake master cylinder. I downloaded ETKA, and tried to
> find part...
Forum: Audi March 3rd 09, 02:16 PM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 2
Posted By Jon B
Radiator fans run constantly, 92 100S (similar to A6). Suggestions?

377 > wrote:

> Any suggestions? If you think it is a relay or sensor, please tell me
> part no or location of part and appearance if you know. Thanks, Mark.

At a guess probably...
Forum: Audi January 5th 09, 01:52 PM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 6
Posted By Jon B
Rev Counter/alarms 1998 audia6 2.4se

dave AKA vwdoc1 > wrote:

> faulty ign switch probably.
>
> "Jon B" > wrote in message
Forum: Audi December 17th 08, 11:38 AM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 2
Posted By Jon B
Audi 80 wet floor...

Frank > wrote:

> Jon B knastet i vei:
> > Righthand side rear is getting somewhat wet when it rains so obviously a
> > leak somewhere.
> >
> > Just wondered if there were any...
Forum: Audi December 17th 08, 10:51 AM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 2
Posted By Jon B
Audi 80 wet floor...

Righthand side rear is getting somewhat wet when it rains so obviously a
leak somewhere.

Just wondered if there were any usual suspects?

Inside the sunroof was dry, headlining etc were dry, as...
Forum: Audi December 11th 08, 04:05 PM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 4
Posted By Jon B
Audi MOT UK

Chris Bartram > wrote:

> A New Day wrote:
> > "Chris Bartram" > wrote in message
Forum: Audi November 12th 08, 02:40 PM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 1
Posted By Jon B
Electrical supply for retrofit sat nav

Ayrton > wrote:

> I would like to permanently feed my Tom Tom sat nav from an under the
> dashboard power supply.
>
> Can anyone suggest the best way of achieving this?

With the use...
Forum: Audi October 1st 08, 10:21 AM Posted to alt.autos.audi

dave AKA vwdoc1 > wrote:

> faulty ign switch probably.

Ta, my Audi 80 does it once in a blue moon, thought maybe fuel pump
relay, but shall add an ignition switch...
Forum: Audi September 30th 08, 12:48 PM Posted to alt.autos.audi

dave AKA vwdoc1 > wrote:

> Intermittent power to the instruments possibly at the instrument panel?
> I will assume that the engine does not jerk or seem to shut off...
Forum: Audi August 28th 08, 11:00 AM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 43
Posted By Jon B
Magnets on the fuel line intake

Steve Daniels > wrote:

> On Wed, 27 Aug 2008 06:47:17 -0700 (PDT), against all advice,
> something compelled laurentien >, to say:
>
> > I am a...
Forum: Audi August 18th 08, 02:18 PM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 0
Posted By Jon B
80 (B4) 256/280mm brakes...

I've got an early May '92 80 (B4) 2.0E, this comes with 256mm vented
discs (with a 35mm hub flange) as used on the older B3 model.

From August '92, Audi then changed the setup to 280mm discs, now...
Forum: Audi June 18th 08, 04:07 PM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 6
Posted By Jon B
Roof rack

> wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> Want to add a Roof rack, i looked around & they are quite a few which
> one should i choose?
> What is the Audi rack like?

for which Audi?
Showing results 1 to 25 of 44