Showing results 1 to 20 of 20
Search took 0.04 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: RapidRonnie
Forum: Alfa Romeo August 25th 07, 11:11 PM Posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Replies: 4
Posted By RapidRonnie
2.4 JTD Swap in older Alfa?

On Aug 25, 8:16 am, "alfistagj" > wrote:
> That would be transforming a rear wheel drive to front wheel drive, or
> adapting the engine (gearbox) from a 90dgr to a...
Forum: Alfa Romeo August 25th 07, 03:58 AM Posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Replies: 4
Posted By RapidRonnie
2.4 JTD Swap in older Alfa?

I'm in the US and I'd like to have the 2.4 JTD engine, but getting a
car in here is quite out of the question. I'm thinking it would be fun
to get an engine and swap it into a Spider, as getting...
Forum: Jeep July 31st 07, 04:05 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 16
Posted By RapidRonnie
Building a 'new' CJ7

On Jul 27, 6:06 pm, "DougW" > wrote:
> RapidRonnie wrote:
Forum: Corvette July 28th 07, 07:23 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette,alt.autos.ford
Replies: 12
Posted By RapidRonnie
Who says that Corvette is the most iconic American Sportscar?

On Jul 26, 6:15 pm, Z’RiX > wrote:
> >> Unlike the Corvette, the GT can do 200+ MPH stock, which is one of the
> >> minimum requirements for a car to qualify as a Supercar
>
> C6 Z06...
Forum: 4x4 July 28th 07, 06:43 PM Posted to alt.trucks.chevy,rec.autos.4x4,alt.autos.4x4.chevy-trucks,alt.autos.gm
Replies: 23
Posted By RapidRonnie
Making the handbrake stronger, 2002 Tahoe

I lived in Colorado and had manual trans cars all the time. I put a
line locker on them. These are sold for drag race staging but they
make a great Hill Holder too. I don't know if they would be...
Forum: Jeep July 28th 07, 12:02 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 5
Posted By RapidRonnie
J.C. Whitney fiberglass body tubs - any opinions?

> You get what you pay for sometimes, But....
>
> They have only sold one it would seem and that one was a POS that didn't
> fit nothing according to the review. The tub was too narrow to fit a
Forum: Jeep July 27th 07, 11:58 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 16
Posted By RapidRonnie
Building a 'new' CJ7

On Jul 27, 2:38 pm, c > wrote:
> Steve Foley wrote:
> > I saw on the Discovery Channel a company out of California building 'new'
> > 1969 Camaros (Unique Performance). They're getting...
Forum: Chrysler July 18th 07, 06:18 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 4
Posted By RapidRonnie
The Marriage and Divorce of DC

On Jul 5, 6:04 pm, "NJ Vike" > wrote:
> Latest Car and Driver has a good article on it in this month's issue. Anyone
> hear read it? If so, do you agree with the...
Forum: Ford Mustang May 8th 07, 05:14 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 13
Posted By RapidRonnie
Remember the guy wanting to do a diesel Mustang?

Well and good, but...I don't have a cell phone.

I have cameras, real cameras, but rarely use them.

Anyway, the guy said the engine was out of a lifeboat, but is the same
engine International used...
Forum: Ford Mustang May 5th 07, 07:14 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 0
Posted By RapidRonnie
Remember the guy wanting to do a diesel Mustang?

I just saw a diesel Mustang. Early 70s. At the diesel pump at the
truck stop. I had to go over and check it out. Has a turboed Nissan
six under there. Didn't have a camera.
Forum: Ford Mustang May 5th 07, 07:13 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 13
Posted By RapidRonnie
Remember the guy wanting to do a diesel Mustang?

I just saw a diesel Mustang. Early 70s. At the diesel pump at the
truck stop. I had to go over and check it out. Has a turboed Nissan
six under there. Didn't have a camera.
Forum: Jeep March 7th 07, 02:17 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 22
Posted By RapidRonnie
Chrysler may be sold

On Mar 6, 6:54 pm, "Scootter" > wrote:
> I hear you, Sure gets old hearing that you can't do any wrong with a Toyota
> or Honda. Tell that guy in the Toyota camary I was...
Forum: Jeep March 7th 07, 01:42 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 54
Posted By RapidRonnie
Novak has pulled their heads out-a little

On Mar 6, 6:00 pm, "Dave Milne" > wrote:
> Isuzu ? A new Isuzu 3 litre turbo diesel as fitted in the Isuzu Trooper has
> a dealer price around $17000. Yes, I wrote it...
Forum: Chrysler February 7th 07, 03:56 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 47
Posted By RapidRonnie
500 ppm diesel still readily available......

> >> Hah! Let me get this straight: We (the U.S.) have 800 ppm diesel, and
> >> Mexico has Diesel that has so much sulfur in it that it is called "yellow
> >> diesel"?

> >> Did I miss...
Forum: Chrysler January 21st 07, 07:06 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 12
Posted By RapidRonnie
Aftermarket spark plug wires for 2.4L

Bill Putney wrote:
> BF wrote:
>

> I think there will be "MSW" prominently mentioned on the packaging.
> Also you will typically see descriptive terms like "spiral wound solid
> core", and maybe a...
Forum: Jeep January 21st 07, 06:14 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 2
Posted By RapidRonnie
air compressors

DougW wrote:

> I took a look at those kobalt ones.. Think the compressor is actually
> aluminum with a cast iron sleve. Wasn't impressed. IR is a better
> compressor anyway.

After ****ing...
Forum: Jeep October 19th 06, 12:28 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 26
Posted By RapidRonnie
new 3.8 engine in 2007 wrangler

Matt Macchiarolo wrote:
> It's been around a while, it's the Chrysler minivan engine turned 90
> degrees.
>
> "Nospam" > wrote in message
> >I...
Forum: Chrysler October 18th 06, 07:06 PM Posted to alt.autos.gm,rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 9
Posted By RapidRonnie
GMs predicted death

> It's even worse in the 300, about as badly designed new car there is
> for side or rear vision. The only thing I remember being worse was a
> chopped '49 Merc!

I bought one with a 289 Ford...
Forum: Jeep October 18th 06, 06:54 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 3
Posted By RapidRonnie
Posting the RAMJ+W NG CHARTER!

Mike Romain wrote:
> This Charter needs to be posted now and then to keep it valid as I was
> recently reminded by a 'spammer' who apologized for the spam but
> commented about not having the Charter...
Forum: Chrysler August 30th 06, 07:46 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 17
Posted By RapidRonnie
Chrysler Alternator

Whoever wrote:

> > Ok, I'll jump in here. I had a VERY similar experience, albeit on a Ford
> > Windstar, 3.8L with a bad alternator, I was quoted almost $480, but it
> > included a battery cable...
Showing results 1 to 20 of 20