Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Courtney Thomas
Forum: Audi August 19th 06, 04:30 PM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 1
Posted By Courtney Thomas
which antifreeze for '90 Turbo 200 ?

I'm getting ready to replace the timing belt, water pump, etc... and would
like to go back with
the right antifreeze but having bought the car don't know what's in it ?

What's the safe antifreeze...
Forum: Audi July 21st 06, 04:29 PM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 2
Posted By Courtney Thomas
['90 Turbo 200] identity of 2 modules under dash next to firewall ???

There are 2 aluminum cased electrical modules next to the firewall, one next
to and the other adjacent to the first, but further out from the firewall,
that are to the left of the steering column and...
Forum: Audi July 20th 06, 07:51 PM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 4
Posted By Courtney Thomas
HOW2 measure alternator output on '90 Turbo 200 ?

Forgot to ask.....can the same people that check the alternator, also check
out the voltage regulator ?

Thanks again,

Courtney

"Tony" > wrote in...
Forum: Audi July 18th 06, 10:48 PM Posted to alt.autos.audi

Tony wrote:
> Your alternator is the 110 Amp version.
>
> You could check voltage output with a volt meter on the main connection
> on the back of the alternator when it is idling (dangerous). Then...
Forum: Audi July 16th 06, 06:49 PM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 4
Posted By Courtney Thomas
HOW2 measure alternator output on '90 Turbo 200 ?

I assume, perhaps incorrectly, a 110v alternator.

What is the easiest way to measure

current & voltage

output from the alternator, please ?

Thank you,