Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.27 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: the MAGNATE
Forum: Chrysler August 29th 06, 11:20 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 17
Posted By the MAGNATE
PT Grill kits

Count Floyd wrote:
> On Tue, 29 Aug 2006 14:30:22 UTC, DeserTBoB >
> wrote:
>
> > On 29 Aug 2006 06:26:09 -0700, "JaKe" > wrote:
> >
> > >I remember when the...
Forum: Chrysler August 29th 06, 11:19 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 20
Posted By the MAGNATE
A-904 TC fill quandry

look out fellas- next DeserTBob will be telling you to teardown the
entire top end of the motor, and pull the oil pan and pump, when the
problem is a stuck thermostat
Forum: Chrysler August 29th 06, 01:05 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 13
Posted By the MAGNATE
TROLL ALERT-"BICYCLE" aka "RT309 RAGPICKER"

BICYCLE (not its real name) is a troll.
It regularly frequents at least twenty news groups,
including many rabid/sex/racist groups.
Normally, it starts off with reasonable, even witty lines,
but...
Forum: Chrysler August 29th 06, 12:16 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 17
Posted By the MAGNATE
BEWARE-"DESERTBOB"-BS ALERT

DeserTBoB wrote:
> On 28 Aug 2006 13:06:45 -0700, "
> > wrote:
>

> >aspj18 wrote:
> >> How hard is it to replace a 2003 Chrysler Town and Country...
Forum: Chrysler August 29th 06, 12:15 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 17
Posted By the MAGNATE
BULL**** ALERT-"DESERTBOB"

my99cavy wrote:
> I think there is some sort of PT group around me also. seen them a few
> times all parked in a parking lot showing off there cars.
>

> --
> my99cavy
Forum: Chrysler August 29th 06, 12:13 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 5
Posted By the MAGNATE
installing an ac compressor

AWantz wrote:
> Ok have to install an ac compressor for a friend, is there anything
> that I should be worried about? Also does anybody have any tips for the
> job?

whatever you do, don't take the...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6