Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: PaulG[_1_]
Forum: Ford Mustang August 7th 06, 06:22 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 4
Posted By PaulG[_1_]
Someone help me, power steering/brake noise.

I was told awhile back that my power steering rack was what was leaking
and that it would eventually need to be replaced. Could replacing the
steering rack solve all these problems?
Forum: Ford Mustang August 7th 06, 01:26 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 4
Posted By PaulG[_1_]
Someone help me, power steering/brake noise.

Hello all,

My 1998 Mustang GT makes a constant noise that only gets louder when
you either turn the steering wheel, or press the brakes. The noise
always there, even if the car is in park. The...
Forum: BMW August 2nd 06, 09:43 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 1
Posted By PaulG[_1_]
E21 fuse keeps blowing

Hi all,

The fuse that the gas gauge, coolant gauge and back-up lights on my
1981 320is keeps blowing for some reason. It's either fuse #8 or #10,
I can't remember. I can't figure out why the fuse...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3