Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.28 seconds.
Forum: Technology June 3rd 08, 04:18 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 14
Posted By [email protected]
91 Hyundai Excel Running Rough - Smoking

On Jun 2, 10:33*am, (Scott Dorsey) wrote:
> In article >,
>
> > wrote:
>
> >> That...
Forum: Technology June 2nd 08, 06:23 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech

On May 27, 11:56 am, E Meyer > wrote:
> On 5/27/08 10:10 AM, in article
> ,
>

> "...
Forum: Technology June 2nd 08, 06:15 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 14
Posted By [email protected]
91 Hyundai Excel Running Rough - Smoking

> That black stuff is partially-burned fuel. It COULD be because the engine
> is running super-rich, and there isn't enough air to burn all the fuel
> properly. It could also be because the...
Forum: Technology May 23rd 08, 07:54 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 14
Posted By [email protected]
91 Hyundai Excel Running Rough - Smoking

I have owned the vehicle for 2 years and driven it for aproximately
half a year because of the problems (above). What follows is a listing
of the tests that I have carried out, including the vehicles...
Forum: Chrysler August 28th 06, 05:29 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
1990 Caravan White Woody with ?Trim Pics?

I saw the color scheme today on another van as luck would have it and a
bit of the covering on the trim of my van. Is there any way of buying
the wood grain Mac Tac that covers the trim...
Forum: Chrysler August 27th 06, 07:02 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
1990 Caravan White Woody with ?Trim Pics?

I recently bought a 1990 Dodge Grand Caravan with white/woody exterior
color scheme. The previous owner painted the trim black and I would
like to restore it - but to what. The trim color seems beige...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6