Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Cords
Forum: BMW February 21st 07, 11:45 AM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 0
Posted By Cords
1997 740i Steering knock

When the car is cold in the morning very smooth no knocking...after
1/2 hr of driving generates a knocking sound from the front suspension/
steering. All ball joints etc check out OK...only when the...
Forum: BMW February 21st 07, 11:45 AM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 0
Posted By Cords
1997 740i Steering knock

When the car is cold in the morning very smooth no knocking...after
1/2 hr of driving generates a knocking sound from the front suspension/
steering. All ball joints etc check out OK...only when the...
Forum: BMW November 23rd 06, 11:45 AM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 0
Posted By Cords
EDC rattle

Need help....BMW 740i 1997 with EDC. I ahave a strange nocking/rattle
when driving caused by small bumps on the road. The strange thing is it
only occurs after driving for about half an hour.
had...
Forum: BMW August 30th 06, 06:56 AM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 16
Posted By Cords
Reboring /sleeving 740 4.4 engine

Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
> In article >,
> Fred W > wrote:
> > No. You can't resleeve an engine that does not...
Forum: BMW August 29th 06, 03:03 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw

Rex B wrote:
> Cords wrote:
> > I had unfortunate incident at a BMW dealership. Whilst sevicing My 1997
> > 740 4.4 litre the technician accidently dropped the screw top of the
> > spark plug into...
Forum: BMW August 29th 06, 01:50 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw

wrote:
> Cords wrote:
> > I had unfortunate incident at a BMW dealership. Whilst sevicing My 1997
> > 740 4.4 litre the technician accidently dropped the screw top of the
Forum: BMW August 29th 06, 01:04 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 16
Posted By Cords
Reboring /sleeving 740 4.4 engine

I had unfortunate incident at a BMW dealership. Whilst sevicing My 1997
740 4.4 litre the technician accidently dropped the screw top of the
spark plug into one bore. Needless to say on start up...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7