Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: hondagal
Forum: Technology October 28th 06, 10:10 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 4
Posted By hondagal
my 91 honda cut off

I turn the key and as soon as I remove my hands to change the gear and
the key turn towards me the car turns off. I have to keep the key
turned in order to keep it on. I can't drive like this. What...
Forum: Technology September 3rd 06, 04:01 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 4
Posted By hondagal
'95 Honda Civic doesn't crank when cold outside

I also have a '91 Honda Accord and it idles really high (around 2 rpm)
when it is hot outside and when the engine is hot...what may be wrong
with it?

hondagal wrote:
> Thanks...alot...at least I...
Forum: Technology September 3rd 06, 03:43 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 4
Posted By hondagal
'95 Honda Civic doesn't crank when cold outside

Thanks...alot...at least I know now some where to begin....anyone else
have any suggestions?

jeffcoslacker wrote:
> hondagal Wrote:
> > hello to all,
> > My '95 Honda Civic doesn't crank properly...
Forum: Technology September 2nd 06, 05:37 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 4
Posted By hondagal
'95 Honda Civic doesn't crank when cold outside

hello to all,
My '95 Honda Civic doesn't crank properly when it is
cold outside. The check engine light isn't on and I've just had
maintance done on my car...like new rotor, spark...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4