Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Nadeem
Forum: Technology March 21st 07, 10:08 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 2
Posted By Nadeem
Used Bars Head Gasket repair

I have a '94 Chevy S10 which began to emit lots of white smoke from the
exhaust, enought to cover the car behind me if I was at a stop light.

I recently posted about this before, and have since put...
Forum: Technology March 20th 07, 12:27 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 2
Posted By Nadeem
Tried to work on cylinder head, now truck won't start

I'm confused. I removed the rocker arms and pushrods from the driver side
cylinder head in my '94 Chevy S10 to take the head off, this due to lots of
white smoke coming from the exhaust.

After...
Forum: Technology March 16th 07, 01:02 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 10
Posted By Nadeem
Lots of white smoke

I am taking it apart to see if the gaskets should be replaced. However, I
am having trouble getting the rear exhaust manifold bolts off, there is not
enough clearance to get a insert normal socket...
Forum: Technology March 14th 07, 10:17 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 10
Posted By Nadeem
Lots of white smoke

It's a V6. It does run like it is simply chugging along. Recently, it
overheated and I had to have it towed where the mechanic replaced the
coolant and heater hoses, which were...
Forum: Technology March 14th 07, 09:11 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 10
Posted By Nadeem
Lots of white smoke

I have lots of white smoke with a pungent smell coming from the tailpipe of
my '94 Chevy S10.

Is this a problem I can diagnose and solve on my own?

regards
Forum: Technology February 18th 07, 04:17 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 1
Posted By Nadeem
engine overheating question

My 1994 Chevy S10 recently overheated and shutoff. The mechanic replaced
the leaking heater hoses and changed the antifreeze to fix the problem.

He stated that the S10 will shutoff on its own if...
Forum: Technology January 28th 07, 06:10 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 4
Posted By Nadeem
How to check for exhaust leak

I have a feeling there is an exhaust leak putting fumes inside the cabin of
my '94 Chevy S10. It does seem to have a noticeable smell, although not
like antifreeze.

Isn't there something I could...
Forum: Technology January 25th 07, 03:31 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 6
Posted By Nadeem
Legitimate mechanic charges?

I took my '94 S10 to the mechanic to see how much it would cost to fix the
horn, which didn't work at the time, and how much to replace the two front
tires, which where worn out.

He quoted me around...
Forum: Technology December 29th 06, 11:26 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 3
Posted By Nadeem
Horn relay location on a '94 Chevy S10

Where is the horn relay located in a '94 Chevy S10 4x2?

I am trying to replace it to see if that will fix the horn. The fuse is
still good and I believe the horns still work.

thanks.
Forum: Technology September 26th 06, 09:25 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 3
Posted By Nadeem
Update to brake pedal losing tension

A few days ago I posted a message stating the brake pedal in my '94 Chevy
S10 lost tension briefly and then went back to normal.

The advice was that either a brake pad sheared off or my brake...
Forum: Technology September 19th 06, 04:51 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 3
Posted By Nadeem
Brake pedal loses tension

When I was pressing down on the brake pedal in my '94 Chevy S10 the brake
pedal briefly lost tension and went striaght to the floor with little
braking action. Quickly, it regained tension and...
Forum: Technology September 15th 06, 05:13 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 1
Posted By Nadeem
'94 Chevy S10 won't start

My '94 Chevy S10 will not start, and previously when it did start the engine
would turn over very hesitantly before running.

I am assuming the starter motor is bad, and the battery may still be...
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12