Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: pnsman64
Forum: Saturn June 27th 07, 03:42 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 4
Posted By pnsman64
Midnight Blue

"marx404" > wrote in message
> Well here we go again, Saturn number 3. Yesterday 0% financing came out
> and I traded in the 'ol...
Forum: Saturn June 26th 07, 02:32 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 1
Posted By pnsman64
trunk lid noisy

"marx404" > wrote in message
> Lately, my 'o2 trunk has gotten to sound like a creaky old haunted house
> door when opening or...
Forum: Antique cars May 28th 07, 12:30 PM Posted to rec.autos.antique
Replies: 10
Posted By pnsman64
1968 Pontiac GTO.

"Lostwave" > wrote in message
> Hey all. I just bought a Numbers Matching original '68 GTO.
>
> I have a few...
Forum: Antique cars April 11th 07, 11:55 PM Posted to rec.autos.antique
Replies: 4
Posted By pnsman64
is it easier to pull the motor w/ the tranny still attached?

"v8z" > wrote in message
>I agree, and if you're pulling the motor to rebuild, iits also a good idea
> to change filter & fluid on...
Forum: Antique cars April 9th 07, 05:19 PM Posted to rec.autos.antique
Replies: 4
Posted By pnsman64
is it easier to pull the motor w/ the tranny still attached?

I need to remove the 318 from my 67 Plymouth. the question is would it be
easier if I also removed the 727 transmission still attached? All this work
will be done on my back in my garage.

TIA Greg
Forum: Antique cars February 22nd 07, 11:17 AM Posted to rec.autos.antique
Replies: 1
Posted By pnsman64
1973 Charger egr valve should I .........

I recently purchased a 73 charger w/ a 318 and the egr valve was blocked off
w/ a piece of steel. my question is should I spend the 40.00 to replace this
or leave well enough alone? will this help...
Forum: Antique cars July 14th 06, 09:29 PM Posted to rec.autos.antique
Replies: 1
Posted By pnsman64
OVER 150 COLLECTOR CARS FOR SALE

"Robin Banks" > wrote in message
> On 14 Jul 2006 01:19:50 -0700, "oldcars" >
Forum: Antique cars July 11th 06, 09:25 PM Posted to rec.autos.antique
Replies: 1
Posted By pnsman64
HELP Needed with Sandblast Media

> wrote in message
>I keep getting wet sand from Homepot and my local nursery.
> Does anyone know where where I can...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8