Showing results 1 to 25 of 398
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Pszemol
Forum: Honda May 6th 09, 05:21 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 17
Posted By Pszemol
2009 CR-V Navigation System

"Eternal Searcher" > wrote in message
> Pszemol wrote:
>
>> For me, the biggest benefit of built in navi is the...
Forum: Honda May 4th 09, 06:59 PM Posted to alt.autos.honda,alt.honda,rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 6
Posted By Pszemol
2008 or 2009 Honda Accords

> wrote in message
> Well they do dim a bit more than in any other Accord. My sister owns
> an 08 and it really bothers me,...
Forum: Honda April 29th 09, 08:53 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 17
Posted By Pszemol
2009 CR-V Navigation System

"Art" > wrote in message
> Yup..... why get a built in system for $2k when you can get a portable
> for...
Forum: Honda April 26th 09, 11:00 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 21
Posted By Pszemol
Electric Spark noise from under dash when turning ignition key

"Tegger" > wrote in message
> Because I'm wrong.

Thank you, now I do understand ;-)
Forum: Honda April 26th 09, 05:36 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda

"Tegger" > wrote in message
>> So it is starter relay, not the fuel pump relay, Tegger?
>
> The fuel pump relay.

As you probably...
Forum: Honda April 26th 09, 01:46 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda

"jim beam" > wrote in message
>> Interesting, thank you...
>>
>> So it is starter relay, not the fuel pump relay,...
Forum: Honda April 26th 09, 04:49 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda

"TomP" > wrote in message
> Pszemol wrote:
>
>> 2004 Accord 2 door EX-L.
>>
>> Is it normal that I hear some heavy electric sparking from...
Forum: Honda April 25th 09, 02:13 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda

"Tegger" > wrote in message
> "Pszemol" > wrote in
> :
>

>> I am not sure if...
Forum: Honda April 25th 09, 12:41 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda

"Pszemol" > wrote in message
> "Pszemol" > wrote in message
>> In the car service...
Forum: Honda April 25th 09, 05:07 AM Posted to alt.autos.honda,alt.honda,rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 6
Posted By Pszemol
2008 or 2009 Honda Accords

"Charlie Darwin" > wrote in message
Forum: Honda April 25th 09, 04:11 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda

"Pszemol" > wrote in message
> In the car service manual, on page 4-5, there is a wiring diagram
> which surprises me - there is the ignition...
Forum: Honda April 25th 09, 03:41 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda

"Tegger" > wrote in message
> "Pszemol" > wrote in
> :
>
>> "Tegger"...
Forum: Honda April 25th 09, 01:30 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda

"Tegger" > wrote in message
> Your Main Relay/s is/are in fact in that location.
>
> I think you may be turning the key TOO slowly,...
Forum: Honda April 25th 09, 12:39 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda

"Tegger" > wrote in message
>> 2004 Accord 2 door EX-L.
>>
>> Is it normal that I hear some heavy electric sparking from some...
Forum: Honda April 25th 09, 12:11 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 21
Posted By Pszemol
Electric Spark noise from under dash when turning ignition key

2004 Accord 2 door EX-L.

Is it normal that I hear some heavy electric sparking from some relay under
the dashboard when I turn the ignition key slower than normal?

I took it to the dealership...
Forum: Honda April 22nd 09, 03:37 PM Posted to alt.autos.honda,alt.honda,rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 19
Posted By Pszemol
odd question

"Howard" > wrote in message

> "Pszemol" > wrote in message
Forum: Honda April 21st 09, 04:40 PM Posted to alt.autos.honda,alt.honda,rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 19
Posted By Pszemol
odd question

"no address" wrote in message
> On Mon, 20 Apr 2009 21:56:01 -0500, "Pszemol" >
> wrote:
>
>>"Howard"...
Forum: Honda April 21st 09, 03:56 AM Posted to alt.autos.honda,alt.honda,rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 19
Posted By Pszemol
odd question

"Howard" > wrote in message
>>> My wife who is either 5'1" or 5'2" and thin to normal build sat in a
>>> 2009...
Forum: Honda April 20th 09, 04:26 PM Posted to alt.autos.subaru,rec.autos.makers.honda,alt.autos.honda
Replies: 13
Posted By Pszemol
repairs and carfax

"Leftie" > wrote in message
>> Do I understand correctly that you will never purchase Carfax again?
>

> Yes.

Good. That would be...
Forum: Honda April 20th 09, 04:21 PM Posted to alt.autos.honda,alt.honda,rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 19
Posted By Pszemol
odd question

"." wrote in message ...
> My wife who is either 5'1" or 5'2" and thin to normal build sat in a
> 2009 Honda 4 door EX and said she could not reach the...
Forum: Honda April 17th 09, 10:09 PM Posted to alt.autos.subaru,rec.autos.makers.honda,alt.autos.honda
Replies: 13
Posted By Pszemol
repairs and carfax

"Leftie" > wrote in message
> Who is it who is supposed to "tell" Carfax?

The seller and buyer, both indirectly "tell" Carfax by...
Forum: Honda April 17th 09, 10:06 PM Posted to alt.autos.subaru,rec.autos.makers.honda,alt.autos.honda
Replies: 13
Posted By Pszemol
repairs and carfax

"Tegger" > wrote in message
> However, Carfax must be TOLD of any ownership changes, insurance claims,
> emissions failures, etc. If...
Forum: Honda April 14th 09, 02:19 PM Posted to alt.autos.subaru,rec.autos.makers.honda,alt.autos.honda
Replies: 13
Posted By Pszemol
repairs and carfax

"Leftie" > wrote in message
>> On Apr 9, 5:16 pm, Leftie > wrote:
>>> I got a refund...
Forum: Honda October 29th 08, 08:07 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 34
Posted By Pszemol
2004 accord - ATF and engine oil change

"John Horner" > wrote in message
> Pszemol wrote:
>>
>> The drain plug for the ATF is so close to the front bumper that you also...
Forum: Honda October 22nd 08, 09:09 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 25
Posted By Pszemol
Recommendation on place to change timing belt?