Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: therebel
Forum: Chrysler February 7th 07, 10:09 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 3
Posted By therebel
2.4 voyager/caravan

do you run the 2.4 voyager in the States.?
Forum: Chrysler January 25th 07, 10:30 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 2
Posted By therebel
engine flare chrysler neon

"Bill Putney" > wrote in message
> therebel wrote:
>
>> I have a neon rt 2001 model year uk spec. sometimes when in slow moving
>> traffic...
Forum: Chrysler January 25th 07, 06:18 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 2
Posted By therebel
engine flare chrysler neon

I have a neon rt 2001 model year uk spec. sometimes when in slow moving
traffic I get an increase of about 500 rpm when I press the clutch pedal to
the floor.and then it returns to idle I have the...
Forum: Chrysler January 8th 07, 08:54 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 0
Posted By therebel
attention crazyrobroy flickering lamps

did you fix your flickering lamp problem?
Forum: Chrysler September 6th 06, 06:29 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 21
Posted By therebel
faulty accumulator PT

Cheers Glenn. spot on. I took your advice and it worked. it was a faulty
connection at the fan module. as soon as I connected to the compressor port
it became obvious. ...
Forum: Chrysler September 6th 06, 06:26 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 21
Posted By therebel
faulty accumulator PT? vehicle ID?

"howard" <fishfeeder@gmail(dot)com> wrote in message
PT
> 2.2CRD...
Forum: Chrysler September 5th 06, 10:32 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 21
Posted By therebel
faulty accumulator PT

"maxpower" > wrote in message

> "therebel" > wrote in message
Forum: Chrysler September 5th 06, 10:25 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 21
Posted By therebel
faulty accumulator PT

"maxpower" > wrote in message

> "therebel" > wrote in message
Forum: Chrysler September 5th 06, 09:12 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 21
Posted By therebel
faulty accumulator PT

2.2CRD 2002 model year. 40k on the clock. car came in to workshop with
burned out compressor clutch. tech replaced...
Forum: Chrysler September 5th 06, 07:20 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 21
Posted By therebel
faulty accumulator PT

anyone have any idea of the symptoms of a bad air/con accumulator
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10