Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: TM[_1_]
Forum: Jeep August 16th 06, 09:42 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 2
Posted By TM[_1_]
1995 Grand Cherokee drivetrain problems

Hey, not sure exactly, but try this little test. Drive it around at normal
speed and let things warm up...then do this test.

Exit the roadway and make a tight turn at slow speed
(best described as...
Forum: Jeep July 24th 06, 12:37 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 1
Posted By TM[_1_]
ZJ Owners or someone with a ZJ manual

I know it's not much, but if you go autozone.com and type in your vehicle,
they have a specification page that will tell what fluids your vehicle
requires.

see if this...
Forum: Jeep July 23rd 06, 02:12 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 7
Posted By TM[_1_]
TC Swap in mind

thanks, Bill
Forum: Jeep July 23rd 06, 01:10 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 7
Posted By TM[_1_]
TC Swap in mind

Thanks for the info guys....leaning toward the 242.

Any years not compatiable with mine (95 GCL 5.2L 46RH tranny) ?

Forum: Jeep July 21st 06, 03:36 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 7
Posted By TM[_1_]
TC Swap in mind

Posted earlier about the viscous coupler problem in my NP249J...thanks for
all the info...

But I'm thinking of changing over to the NP231 or NP242. I need to know
which is better( if at all) and...
Forum: Jeep July 21st 06, 12:08 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 4
Posted By TM[_1_]
1997 GC repair adventure

Yup, that's the vent tube for the front axle. If you can't find the clips
that
hold it in place, secure the free end up so that it is above the axle height
(prevents gravity from possibly draining...
Forum: Jeep July 20th 06, 01:19 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 4
Posted By TM[_1_]
NP249 Viscous Clutch

Thought about doing the 231 swap...just can't find one around here...

Thanks for the input guys!

Forum: Jeep July 19th 06, 02:15 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 4
Posted By TM[_1_]
NP249 Viscous Clutch

Anyone here know where I can get a viscous clutch for my 95 GCL NP249J
transfer case for a resonable price?
Dropping the TC and installing the part isn't a problem...just need to know
where I can get...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8