Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Jim Lanson
Forum: Ford Mustang August 20th 06, 07:07 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 4
Posted By Jim Lanson
What to set timing to with b303 cam?

"Cameron" > wrote in message
> Lol, yeah I don't care about the emissions either but I need to know which
> is better. I'm going to bump...
Forum: Ford Mustang August 20th 06, 03:40 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

"Cameron" > wrote in message
> Hey all! In my efforts to pass Tn emissions I set the timing on my
> mustang from 14-15 back to the stock...
Forum: Ford Mustang August 19th 06, 09:21 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 0
Posted By Jim Lanson
Ford closes 10 plants

news today,

http://money.cnn.com/2006/08/18/news/companies/ford_production/index.htm?cnn=yesPutting brakes on F-seriesThe company's four F-series pickup truck assembly plants - in Kansas City,Mo.,...
Forum: Ford Mustang August 19th 06, 04:15 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 5
Posted By Jim Lanson
My First Mustang!

"Terry Brannigan" > wrote in message
> On Fri, 18 Aug 2006 18:24:01 -0600, .boB wrote:
>

>> It's great to be a kid again,...
Forum: Ford Mustang August 18th 06, 04:42 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 4
Posted By Jim Lanson
Isolating the AC Compressor

"Steve Forrestor" > wrote in message

Forum: Ford Mustang August 17th 06, 10:36 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

> Rather than re-engineer the engine, I'm replacing the AC Compressor!
>
> Is there ANY way to isolate the...
Forum: Ford Mustang August 17th 06, 05:56 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 9
Posted By Jim Lanson
95fordmustang

"regulator75" > wrote in message
> what price are we looking at for a auto shop to repair lower ball joint...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7