Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: higgledy
Forum: VW water cooled March 5th 08, 11:01 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 18
TDI
Posted By higgledy
TDI

In the USA, is VW currently offering a TDI in any model?
Forum: Honda August 24th 07, 07:04 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 24
Posted By higgledy
Any more ideas about the 2008 Accord?

On Aug 24, 6:34 am, ACAR > wrote:
> On Aug 23, 4:15 pm, higgledy > wrote:
>
> > > I do like the new styling better than the previous ones.
>
> > I miss...
Forum: Honda August 23rd 07, 09:15 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 24
Posted By higgledy
Any more ideas about the 2008 Accord?

> I do like the new styling better than the previous ones.

I miss the really low hoods of 80's Accords/Preludes.
Forum: Honda August 21st 07, 05:19 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 24
Posted By higgledy
Any more ideas about the 2008 Accord?

Here is the link

http://automobiles.honda.com/2008-accord/
Forum: Honda August 21st 07, 05:17 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 24
Posted By higgledy
Any more ideas about the 2008 Accord?

I am excited by the prospect of an Accord with a Diesel engine, that
would be better than a hybrid. Rumor is that Honda is bringing Diesels
to the states in 2009/2010.

Honda has posted pics of the...
Forum: VW water cooled April 30th 07, 05:16 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 8
Posted By higgledy
New Rabbit TDI

On Apr 22, 9:24 pm, "Matt B." > wrote:
> "skip" > wrote in message

> > But is the TDI coming to America and will it...
Forum: VW water cooled April 22nd 07, 02:40 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 8
Posted By higgledy
New Rabbit TDI

Wait, VW is coming out with a new 2008 Golf? Is the Rabbit gone again?
Forum: VW water cooled April 19th 07, 11:49 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 8
Posted By higgledy
New Rabbit TDI

Does VW have plans to bring back the TDI in the new Rabbit?
Forum: VW water cooled July 21st 06, 02:48 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 15
Posted By higgledy
2006 Rabbit

Tom: I wished VW never intro'd the Golf in the '90s. I just think the
2006 Rabbit will get more notice if it's name were spelled-out on the
hatch like previous models.

Tom Levigne wrote:
> Look,...
Forum: VW water cooled July 20th 06, 01:54 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 15
Posted By higgledy
2006 Rabbit

Why did the omit the Rabbit nameplate from the rear? The chrome bunny
seems lost. And where is the marketing blitz?

I am just glad that I did not buy a Golf last year.

Mike Smith wrote:
> none2u...
Forum: VW water cooled July 19th 06, 02:12 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 15
Posted By higgledy
2006 Rabbit

What is going on at VW? Why would they introduce their new platform as
a Golf only to change it's name months later to Rabbit? Don't get me
wrong I owned and loved a '79 Rabbit. But it seems that it...
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11