Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.17 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Abby Normal[_2_]
Forum: Jeep August 24th 06, 11:16 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 5
Posted By Abby Normal[_2_]
CAN protocol?

L.W.(Bill) Hughes III wrote:
> Thanks, I assumed CAN meant Canadian.

I did too...
Forum: Jeep August 24th 06, 09:20 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 5
Posted By Abby Normal[_2_]
CAN protocol?

Thanks....

RoyJ wrote:
> Ah.....no. OBD II was on all 1996 and newer vehicles (some had it in
> '94 and '95) CAN protocol started showing up in 2003, must be phased
> in by 2008. Here's a list:
Forum: Jeep August 24th 06, 12:47 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 5
Posted By Abby Normal[_2_]
CAN protocol?

My '97 ZJ (grand cherokee) has a stamp in the engine bay that reads "Made in
Cananda". Does this mean that it has a CAN protocol regarding a OBDII
scanner? I'm looking to purchase a scanner, and...
Forum: Jeep August 19th 06, 07:17 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 7
Posted By Abby Normal[_2_]
Catalytic Convertor

DougW wrote:
> Abby Normal wrote:
>> DougW wrote:
Forum: Jeep August 19th 06, 07:15 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 7
Posted By Abby Normal[_2_]
Catalytic Convertor

Earle Horton wrote:
> "Abby Normal" > wrote in message
>> DougW wrote:
Forum: Jeep August 19th 06, 03:42 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 7
Posted By Abby Normal[_2_]
Catalytic Convertor

DougW wrote:
> Abby Normal wrote:
>> I'm in need of a new converter for my '97 ZJ. The old one is rattling
>> like crazy. Am I better off getting a direct fit replacement, or can
>> I get a universal...
Forum: Jeep August 18th 06, 09:09 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 7
Posted By Abby Normal[_2_]
Catalytic Convertor

I'm in need of a new converter for my '97 ZJ. The old one is rattling like
crazy. Am I better off getting a direct fit replacement, or can I get a
universal fit?

Whats a good brand to get?
Where's...
Forum: Jeep August 12th 06, 06:33 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 29
Posted By Abby Normal[_2_]
Chrome intake with K&N

Thanks Mike...I'll stick with paper filters. This engine has 120k on it,
and I'd like to put on as many more as possible.

Mike Romain wrote:
> Well..... Even the K+N has been shown by folks on...
Forum: Jeep August 12th 06, 04:28 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 29
Posted By Abby Normal[_2_]
Chrome intake with K&N

These intake kits are all over ebay for for $50. Are they worth it, or
should I just spring for the K&N kit, which is about $200 more?

This would be for a '97 Grand Cherokee ....4.0 liter...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9