Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 1.29 seconds.
Forum: Ford Mustang January 1st 09, 08:45 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
Why Didn't Santa Bring Me One Of These?

The pic on the deserted desert road is a classic! Enjoy!

http://www.autoblog.com/2009/01/01/detroit-preview-2010-ford-shelby-gt500-bites-back/

I'll be out for a while, guys... hope to see you this...
Forum: Ford Mustang December 8th 08, 02:04 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 18
Posted By [email protected]
93 Cobra R...wow

On Dec 7, 3:52*am, "Brad and Karen" > wrote:
> "WindsorFox<[SS]>" > wrote in message

Forum: Ford Mustang December 6th 08, 11:37 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 18
Posted By [email protected]
93 Cobra R...wow

On Dec 6, 11:22*am, "WindsorFox<[SS]>" >
> > On Dec 3, 6:33 am, "Repairman54" >

> > Final judgment....
Forum: Ford Mustang December 6th 08, 04:14 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 18
Posted By [email protected]
93 Cobra R...wow

On Dec 3, 6:33*am, "Repairman54" >
wrote:
> When ya got that much change for a collector car you've got money for a
> "driver" , for that matter probably several modded...
Forum: Ford Mustang December 3rd 08, 03:05 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 18
Posted By [email protected]
93 Cobra R...wow

On Nov 28, 4:06*am, "Brad and Karen" > wrote:

> Check out this Auto Trader Classic online ad for a 1993 Cobra R... the price is, well....insane???

> 1993 FORD MUSTANG , Cobra...
Forum: Ford Mustang October 14th 08, 01:54 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
Impressive Video!

Check out this burn out. And the second clip when he does a little
fly bye.

http://www.allfordmustangs.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=50467

Patrick
Forum: Ford Mustang September 27th 08, 03:53 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 29
Posted By [email protected]
2009 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1

On Sep 24, 12:48*am, "Brad and Karen" > wrote:

> > ZR! was the coolest vette iv'e ever seen, heres a link,
Forum: Ford Mustang September 12th 08, 02:23 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
Going With Moog Suspension

I've heard/read good things about Moog parts, so the whole front
suspension will be Moog -- ball joints, tie rods, sway bar bushings/
end links, control arm bushings, rack bushings, etc. I figure if...
Forum: Ford Mustang September 8th 08, 03:47 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 12
Posted By [email protected]
Seeking Recommendations on Suspension Parts

On Sep 6, 8:26*pm, "WindsorFox<[SS]>" >
> > It's time for the Cobra to get a front-end rebuild. *Even though the
> > alignment is set...
Forum: Ford Mustang September 8th 08, 03:39 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

On Sep 6, 8:17*am, "dwight" > wrote:
> > wrote in message

> > It's time for the...
Forum: Ford Mustang September 8th 08, 03:37 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

On Sep 5, 8:31*pm, Michael Johnson > wrote:
> wrote:
> > It's time for the Cobra to get a front-end rebuild. *Even though the
> > alignment is set right and the...
Forum: Ford Mustang September 6th 08, 02:07 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 12
Posted By [email protected]
Seeking Recommendations on Suspension Parts

It's time for the Cobra to get a front-end rebuild. Even though the
alignment is set right and the tires are in good shaped/balanced
correctly, the steering feels a little loose and there's [now]...
Forum: Ford Mustang September 2nd 08, 02:01 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
500HP Hurst/Hemi Challenger

Pretty cool stuff!

http://www.leftlanenews.com/dodge-to-unveil-hursthemi-challenger-at-sema-show.html

Get yours while you can/before Chrysler gets parceled off...

Patrick
Forum: Ford Mustang August 29th 08, 04:32 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 33
Posted By [email protected]
Happy Birthday, Frog

On Aug 28, 8:39 am, "dwight" > wrote:

That's one nice looking Fox... I mean frog.

Oh, and get to know 5.0Resto.

Patrick

> August 10th was TFrog's 15th birthday.
Forum: Ford Mustang August 20th 08, 02:31 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
EcoBoost News

Ford Motor Co. will charge a premium of around $700 for its much-
touted EcoBoost engine system when it goes on sale in 2009.

A 3.5-liter V6 with EcoBoost will arrive next year on the Lincoln...
Forum: Ford Mustang August 18th 08, 03:02 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
3,300 Pound GT500?!?

Details have emerged on the new 2008 Ford Racing Cobra Jet Mustang
also known as the FR500CJ. The new Cobra Jet Mustang (FR500CJ) will
join Ford Racing’s two other successful road racing Mustangs,...
Forum: Ford Mustang August 14th 08, 03:09 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
Here's Your Future Exhaust System

http://www.detnews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080813/AUTO01/808130352/1148

Patrick
Forum: Ford Mustang August 13th 08, 04:22 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 148
Posted By [email protected]
Idea of the muscle car is dead (Or, why Ford can't sell cars now)

On Aug 12, 10:31 am, wrote:

> Two points:

> I wouldn't get too excited about Obama's education and his post-
> graduate career. What I see is a portrait of a slacker. After
Forum: Ford Mustang August 12th 08, 04:29 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

On Aug 10, 6:13 pm, Michael Johnson > wrote:

> [...]

Forum: Ford Mustang August 10th 08, 06:52 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

On Aug 9, 8:42 pm, Joe > wrote:

> Drilling in ANWR and off Florida will result in oil futures
> immediately coming down.

Which will lower the price a bit thus causing the demand to...
Forum: Ford Mustang August 10th 08, 06:37 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

On Aug 9, 2:40 am, Michael Johnson > wrote:

> [...]

Forum: Ford Mustang August 9th 08, 07:46 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

On Aug 8, 10:18 am, Michael Johnson > wrote:

> > I like McCain. But I would have to wait to see who his running mate
> > is because I worry about how much four years in the White...
Forum: Ford Mustang August 9th 08, 06:43 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

On Aug 8, 10:15 am, wrote:

> Do yourself a favor. Go to this page --http://abcnews.go.com/thisweek
> -- and click the link "WATCH: Pelosi Drills GOP on Energy Policy" (a
Forum: Ford Mustang August 8th 08, 04:24 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

On Aug 7, 6:26 pm, Spike > wrote:

> [...]

Forum: Ford Mustang August 8th 08, 04:12 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang