Showing results 1 to 18 of 18
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Forum: Ford Mustang September 7th 06, 02:58 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 30
Posted By [email protected]
Can An Airline Guy Steer An Auto Company?

wrote:
> http://www.freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060905/NEWS99/60905027/1014/BUSINESS01
>
> He sounds like a very capable guy. Let's hope he can steer Ford Motor
> down...
Forum: Ford Mustang September 7th 06, 02:45 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
possible starter problem??? Please help

Mike wrote:
> I need a little help. I have a 1989 Ford Mustang LX with a 2.3 liter engine.
> I had to change the torque converter and after I finished, it started fined
> but then cut off and will...
Forum: Ford Mustang September 2nd 06, 02:04 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
transmission problems

Tasha wrote:
> I have a 2000 mustang gt and I have replaced the engine 3 years ago
> with a brand new one. Now I've been having problems with my
> transmission. The car is being worked on now. I've...
Forum: Ford Mustang August 23rd 06, 09:52 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 16
Posted By [email protected]
Thinking about building a 4V....

My Names Nobody wrote:

> As a matter of fact, I have never heard of the new 3 valve modular motors
> referred to as anything else, certainly not 24 or 30 valve engines.

Personally, I have never...
Forum: Ford Mustang August 23rd 06, 09:35 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Stator connection to ground?

spudman wrote:
> I was helping getting a garaged 66 Mustang (with 289) running and
> discovered that the battery wasn't charging. While checking this out,
> I found the wire from from the stator on...
Forum: Ford Mustang August 21st 06, 08:14 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
1984 mustang, auto tranny probs

mustangnatic wrote:
> Hey there, i got an '84 mustang 5.0, 3 spd auto. Problem is that when in
> reverse, its like it binds up, whenyou give it gas, its like it bogs out,
> idles fine though. In...
Forum: Ford Mustang August 21st 06, 08:10 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
exhaust

Phil Schermerhorn wrote:
> Anyone know if a 65 Mustang exhaust system will fit a 65 Falcon hardtop?
>
> Thanks
> Phil

Don't know for sure but I bet that it could be done.
Forum: Ford Mustang August 21st 06, 08:01 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

Nay-Sayer wrote:
> ...to go into my 98 gt. I don't know much about engines so - besides
> the heads, block, and intake - what will I need to complete a 4V? I
> know that some parts will migrate...
Forum: Ford Mustang August 20th 06, 04:27 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 19
Posted By [email protected]
Helping son replace seat

wrote:
> Hope someone can help.
>
> My son saved enough cash to buy a 1998 6-cylinder Mustang. The front
> driver's seat has just broken. It now has only one position --...
Forum: Ford Mustang August 20th 06, 04:15 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
5.0l ho revisited

peter wrote:
> hi,
> this is what i have come up with:
>
> the 5.0l ho was in
> - 91 - 95 mustangs, t-birds, cougars and mk vii's
> - it has the firing order of the 5.8l i. e. 13726548
> - the...
Forum: Ford Mustang August 1st 06, 09:26 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
1964 1/2 289 electric problem

michealyebba wrote:
> I have a 1964.5 289 convertible mustang starting problem. When you turn the
> key to the start position the car starts but won't stay running when you let
> the key go. I...
Forum: Ford Mustang August 1st 06, 09:25 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

michealyebba wrote:
> I have a 1964.5 289 convertible mustang starting problem. When you turn the
> key to the start position the car starts but won't stay running when you let
> the key go. I...
Forum: Ford Mustang July 30th 06, 07:16 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 19
Posted By [email protected]
diferents in 5.0l motors

peter wrote:
> hi,
> i just have another of my infrequent question you are so helpful with.
> i am thinking of a resto-mod on a '68.
>
> is there differences in the 86 - 93 5.0l motors in the...
Forum: Ford Mustang July 20th 06, 11:12 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
AOD woes

Howard Nelson wrote:
> 1989 5.0 with AOD. Did the 3.73 gears and helped some but still find low
> throttle 1-2 shift at 13-1400 rpm and 2-3 low throttle shift point 14-1500
> rpm. That is really a...
Forum: Ford Mustang July 20th 06, 10:43 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
What's the single best thing to do to a 2.3....

elaich wrote:
> who's driver wants a bit more power, and the torque band moved down to
> around 3Gs so I can use it on the highway?

I know you want to know 1 single thing, but, I did a cam change,...
Forum: Ford Mustang July 16th 06, 08:39 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
AOD recalibration kit

Howard Nelson wrote:
> Anyone have any experience with the AOD valve body recalibration kit. I have
> always been bothered with the early 1-2 and 2-3 shift points in my 89 5.0
> with AOD. I put in...
Showing results 1 to 18 of 18