Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.05 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Sir Creep
Forum: Saturn August 11th 06, 07:53 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 14
Posted By Sir Creep
2006 Vue gas mileage

SnoMan wrote:
> On 7 Aug 2006 17:01:15 -0700, "tut0101" > wrote:
>
> >87 Octane is certainly not 'the best' gasoline possible. It is however
> >the gasoline which the computer in...
Forum: Saturn August 1st 06, 01:59 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 14
Posted By Sir Creep
2006 Vue gas mileage

SnoMan wrote:
> On Tue, 1 Aug 2006 06:16:20 -0400, "marx404" > wrote:
>
> >I have had customers report various results, especially in hot weather on V6
> >engines. The hotter the worse...
Forum: Saturn July 31st 06, 07:41 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 14
Posted By Sir Creep
2006 Vue gas mileage

SnoMan wrote:
> On 31 Jul 2006 14:47:53 GMT, (Phil Marshall) wrote:
>
> >Hi all:
> >
> >Had our new Vue about a month now, 6cyl FWD.
> >
> >I know it will take a while to break it in...
Forum: Saturn July 20th 06, 06:13 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 27
Posted By Sir Creep
VUE Green Line (was: load of crap)

BläBlä wrote:
> You know you can get the best frig'n Hybrid made on this planet and it
> wont save you a damn dime in the short or long run. That is the whole
> point of a hybrid aint it? To save...
Forum: Saturn July 20th 06, 06:10 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 6
Posted By Sir Creep
The BIG SALE at GM 0% financing UPDATE

Sir Creep wrote:
> Phil Marshall wrote:
> > (Phil Marshall) wrote:
> > > I read that GM is is having a big promotion starting
> > > this Thursday and running thru July 5th -
> > > 0% for...
Forum: Saturn July 20th 06, 05:55 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn

Phil Marshall wrote:
> (Phil Marshall) wrote:
> > I read that GM is is having a big promotion starting
> > this Thursday and running thru July 5th -
> > 0% for 72 months on virtually all...
Forum: Saturn July 20th 06, 05:49 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn

BläBlä wrote:
> You know you can get the best frig'n Hybrid made on this planet and it
> wont save you a damn dime in the short or long run. That is the whole
> point of a hybrid aint it?

Well, on a...
Forum: Saturn July 20th 06, 05:20 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 14
Posted By Sir Creep
Another Saturn?

dirtbag wrote:

> The 4cyl Vue is so slow it is almost dangerous.
> I drove one a couple of weeks ago as a rental from Hertz.
> Had it for a week and couldn't wait to give it back.
> Turning circle...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8