Showing results 1 to 15 of 15
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: 4X4PLAY
Forum: Jeep September 5th 06, 02:22 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 2
Posted By 4X4PLAY
A COUPLE VIDEOS

Thanks Nawt... I have lots more at www.putfile.com/4x4play and then I still
have about 10 more vidz to make from this summers runs...

Life is good, drive Jeep!
Jeff
Forum: Jeep September 1st 06, 02:45 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 2
Posted By 4X4PLAY
A COUPLE VIDEOS

The first video is one that I made of the Go Anywhere Challenge on Day 2 of
the intermediate trail...

http://media.putfile.com/GAC4-Part-1

This one is jus my buddy and I out on a local trail last...
Forum: Jeep August 30th 06, 01:17 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 10
Posted By 4X4PLAY
trying to send pics

Try uploading them to Imageshack then post a link to them...
http://www.imageshack.us/

Jeff
"Laredo Muchacho" > wrote in message...
Forum: Jeep August 28th 06, 04:09 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 2
Posted By 4X4PLAY
1st. trophy!

Pics?

"Laredo Muchacho" > wrote in message
> Hey Jeepers,
> i'm not one to brag...but...
Forum: Jeep August 23rd 06, 01:58 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 1
Posted By 4X4PLAY
GO ANYWHERE CHALLENGE VIDEO

http://media.putfile.com/The-Triple-Bypass

Let me know what ya think...

Thanks, enjoy!

Jeff
Forum: Jeep August 18th 06, 01:43 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 7
Posted By 4X4PLAY
THE REDNECK JEEP CLUB VIDEO

A friend of mine took this country song, changed the words and I put it to
video =)
Nova Scotia...The redneck Jeep Club...
http://media.putfile.com/The-Redneck-Jeep-Club-2006

Enjoy!

Jeff
Forum: Jeep August 17th 06, 04:08 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 7
Posted By 4X4PLAY
Update to Canada pics

Koolz Jenn...how was the Jam?? I heard they had a big turn out...John the
british chap that is the general manager of the Jam and I are going wheeling
this afternoon :)
One question for ya...you...
Forum: Jeep August 16th 06, 01:09 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 7
Posted By 4X4PLAY
Update to Canada pics

Hey Jenn...it's telling me it's a bad link??
Are the pics from the BC Jeep Jamboree?? Hope ya had a good time!

Jeff
"L.W.(Bill) Hughes III" > wrote in message...
Forum: Jeep July 27th 06, 07:06 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 5
Posted By 4X4PLAY
A VID FOR BILL'S d35 PAGE

That's not a problem Bill...oh and yes I'm in search of d44's or
larger...mind you, it was a bit of a freak thing the way the rock got wedged
in the corner of the Jeep...I think most axles would...
Forum: Jeep July 26th 06, 06:28 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 5
Posted By 4X4PLAY
A VID FOR BILL'S d35 PAGE

LMAO...Good call Kevin...when it gets to that date, I'm definately using the
winch...lol

Jeff
"Kevin in Iowa" > wrote in message...
Forum: Jeep July 26th 06, 04:59 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 5
Posted By 4X4PLAY
A VID FOR BILL'S d35 PAGE

I snapped my d35 this weekend past...although the way the rock was wedged in
between the wheel and frame stopping the wheel from turning I would imagine
that any axle would have...
Forum: Jeep July 16th 06, 12:38 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 8
Posted By 4X4PLAY
Seats, Atlas, Line-X, etc

Sweet rig Jenn....mmmm Atlas...someday very soon!

Jeff

"L.W.(Bill) Hughes III" > wrote in message
> Cool.
> God Bless America, Bill...
Forum: Jeep July 13th 06, 03:55 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 0
Posted By 4X4PLAY
GO ANYWHERE CHALLENGE + VIDEO

Hey everyone...

The GAC is Back! http://media.putfile.com/GAC-79

The Go Anywhere Challenge will be held August 11 - 13 2006 in Hammonds
Plains, Nova Scotia.

For more info...
Forum: Jeep July 9th 06, 02:35 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 13
Posted By 4X4PLAY
Gray fender flares.. seeing is believing

I use the back to black aswell...but a friend of mine who is the Martha
Stwarts of clean Jeeps swears the best way to make them look new and black
is to use black shoe polish...

Jeff
"Frank The...
Forum: Jeep July 4th 06, 12:59 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 0
Posted By 4X4PLAY
ZJ Oops! Video

Well we just finished and amazing weekend at the Nova Scotia Jeep
Jamboree...

What an awesome weekend!

My buddy just finished building my tube fenders for my TJ and didn't charge
me a cent...what...
Showing results 1 to 15 of 15