Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Forum: Ford Explorer September 23rd 06, 08:38 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Spare Tire Lock Ford Explorer 2001

My spare tire was stolen. Somehow the theif managed to lower the tire
and cut the cable while my car was locked. The folks at Firestone said
they've seen similar cases (one the week before). The said...
Forum: Ford Explorer September 23rd 06, 08:33 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Spare Tire Lock

I am also looking for a lock to put on my Spare tire for my 2001 Ford
Explorer. Even though you may *think* that the spare can't be lowered
while the car is locked up, my spare tire has been stolen....
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2