Showing results 1 to 25 of 42
Search took 1.61 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: vgonman
Forum: VW air cooled June 30th 09, 01:33 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 4
Posted By vgonman
Help needed. Fitting fan shroud to new case

I know there is some trimming involved. I have trimmed some of the
shroud, but i know dozens of you have been through this process, and
can narrow down for me exactly where to trim. Maybe filing...
Forum: VW air cooled December 24th 08, 01:41 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 3
Posted By vgonman
70 Steering Box help needed

Guys,

I have about 8 inches of l=play in my steering, and the steering box
is the culprit. I visually watched from under the car. The steering
coupler has been replaced, and the swing lever is...
Forum: VW air cooled October 30th 08, 11:31 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 15
Posted By vgonman
Beware BFY obsolete parts

On Oct 29, 11:47*pm, Leopold Stotch > wrote:
> Yep, BFY has some seriously bad mojo going on right now. *I wonder what
> happened to them, they used to be pretty good....
Forum: VW air cooled October 13th 08, 12:20 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 8
Posted By vgonman
Source for hood vent cover

On Oct 11, 8:31*am, "george taylor" >
wrote:
> If I remember, inside there are 2 flapper (one on each side) and they should
> have some foam on them, or at least that is...
Forum: VW air cooled October 9th 08, 11:41 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 8
Posted By vgonman
Source for hood vent cover

On Oct 8, 1:10*pm, "Joey Tribiani" > wrote:
> "vgonman" > wrote in message

Forum: VW air cooled October 8th 08, 11:35 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 8
Posted By vgonman
Source for hood vent cover

Hello,

I hope to find a source for an old accessory, or perhaps someone can
tell me how they solved this issue. My hood seals great, but thru a
series of tests i have determined that the drafts in...
Forum: VW air cooled September 27th 08, 05:12 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 51
Posted By vgonman
Canadian 69 ghia at Vintage Werks

Mario's work is always good for a laugh. To use as much bondo as he
does, and the quantity, you would think ne might eventually become
good at it! It always appears to be spread on with a...
Forum: VW air cooled September 16th 08, 12:44 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 3
Posted By vgonman
Trouble fitting fan shroud on new T1 case

Guys,

This is probably a no brainer, but i have built a dozen or so motors
over the years, and it has been a few years since i have last done
it. I have the longblock completed, and began putting...
Forum: Chrysler September 15th 08, 12:01 PM Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.autos.makers.chrysler,rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang,rec.autos.makers.honda,rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 1
Posted By vgonman
видео Бритни и Кевина.

On Sep 9, 9:16 am, wrote:
> Смотри, как она сосет член, она лучшая!  http://ragdai.info/golaya-pravda.htm
> Это видео супер!

I can read Russian, and someone needs to block this...
Forum: Ford Mustang September 15th 08, 12:01 PM Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.autos.makers.chrysler,rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang,rec.autos.makers.honda,rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 1
Posted By vgonman
видео Бритни и Кевина.

On Sep 9, 9:16 am, wrote:
> Смотри, как она сосет член, она лучшая!  http://ragdai.info/golaya-pravda.htm
> Это видео супер!

I can read Russian, and someone needs to block this...
Forum: Honda September 15th 08, 12:01 PM Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.autos.makers.chrysler,rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang,rec.autos.makers.honda,rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 1
Posted By vgonman
видео Бритни и Кевина.

On Sep 9, 9:16 am, wrote:
> Смотри, как она сосет член, она лучшая!  http://ragdai.info/golaya-pravda.htm
> Это видео супер!

I can read Russian, and someone needs to block this...
Forum: VW air cooled September 15th 08, 12:01 PM Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.autos.makers.chrysler,rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang,rec.autos.makers.honda,rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 3
Posted By vgonman
видео Бритни и Кевина.

On Sep 9, 9:16 am, wrote:
> Смотри, как она сосет член, она лучшая!  http://ragdai.info/golaya-pravda.htm
> Это видео супер!

I can read Russian, and someone needs to block this...
Forum: VW air cooled April 10th 07, 12:11 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 1
Posted By vgonman
Paint codes for 1970 single cab. Help needed

Hello,

My 1970 single cab is in the paint shop, and is primered and ready to
go. The shop has had the car almost 1 year now, squeezing it in as
they could, and it is a total repaint. I at one time...
Forum: VW air cooled January 6th 07, 04:04 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 2
Posted By vgonman
OEM VW parts catalogs for sale

Joe,

You are trying to profit off something many of us got for absolute free
off the internet. It is called the ETKA program. You should be
ashamed for trying to profit off of some one else's...
Forum: VW air cooled January 6th 07, 03:49 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 5
Posted By vgonman
Weird electrical short in 74 standard beetle..HELP!

Remco,

I think I follow you. Could you suggest a proper connection for the
VDO gauge? That could be the problem, for i see noticible drop when
any light is turned on whether flasher etc and could...
Forum: VW air cooled January 4th 07, 04:12 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 5
Posted By vgonman
Weird electrical short in 74 standard beetle..HELP!

Volks,

Here is where i stand. My beetle has a short somewhere.......if i
leave it parked for more than a day my battery is dead. I had the
battery tested, new alternator as well, and the problem...
Forum: VW air cooled November 20th 06, 11:09 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 18
Posted By vgonman
Sermons

Bob,

I remember reading one time about an adaptation for the fuel line
through the rear engine tin you came up with...using the threaded part
of a lamp.....can you elaborate on this? I did it...
Forum: VW air cooled November 20th 06, 11:09 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 18
Posted By vgonman
Sermons

Bob,

I remember reading one time about an adaptation for the fuel line
through the rear engine tin you came up with...using the threaded part
of a lamp.....can you elaborate on this? I did it...
Forum: VW air cooled October 18th 06, 08:46 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 4
Posted By vgonman
Vent window rivets?

> > These aren't pop rivets.
> > http://www2.cip1.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=C16%2D111%2D648

NO kidding! But, you tell me if you got the tool laying around to
install that hard rivet...
Forum: VW air cooled October 13th 06, 01:03 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 4
Posted By vgonman
Vent window rivets?

Michael Cecil wrote:
> I see I can get some rivets from CIP1 for when I redo my vent windows, but
> I'm not sure how they would be formed into place. Is there some kind of
> hand setting rivet tool?...
Forum: VW air cooled September 30th 06, 12:39 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 3
Posted By vgonman
New Wiring Works harness install help needed

Thanks again Speedy Jim. Great suggestion. I have another question
regarding a different 74 ( my daily driver) it was converted along time
a go from alternator with seperate regulator to alternator...
Forum: VW air cooled September 29th 06, 11:31 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 3
Posted By vgonman
New Wiring Works harness install help needed

I am putting this in a 74 standard. I have the alternator with
internal regulator, and had the harness made for that option. The
instructions that come with it are of some use, but are not clear...
Forum: VW air cooled September 19th 06, 11:38 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 0
Posted By vgonman
Pop out window clip size

Hello,

I am looking to find a replacement clip for where the pop out latch
attaches to the window........i am guessing a c clip would work..anyone
know the metric size? The old special clip fell...
Forum: VW air cooled September 18th 06, 11:48 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 7
Posted By vgonman
Cleaning Heat Riser Tube

Did you just use off the shelf Muratic acid? I had tried the clutch
cable trick before with mixed results WITHOUT the acid......looking
forward to giving this method a try!

dave AKA vwdoc1 wrote:
Forum: VW air cooled September 12th 06, 11:14 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled,uk.rec.cars.vw.aircooled
Replies: 2
Posted By vgonman
1976 Type 2 Transporter - J-tubes or heat exchangers?

I have a set of used heat exchangers, I think, that i could sell
you.......the earlier kind, so that you can avoid all those elbows and
bolt together connections your model has.

tricky wrote:
Showing results 1 to 25 of 42