Showing results 1 to 25 of 42
Search took 0.06 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: McMahon
Forum: Mazda March 3rd 09, 05:13 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 2
Posted By McMahon
NC - 2nd Gear Synchro

NC owners,

Anyone experiencing intermittent gear-grind on 1st-to-2nd gear shifts?

--
Steve McMahon
2007 Green Sport

>> That puts CA at 4 with TX.

> San Antonio, TX
> 1990 Red - Turbocharged

Yeah, but ... I'm on my *2nd* Miata. Does that give The Golden State 5?

--
SM
Forum: Mazda November 19th 07, 03:39 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata

please reply with CITY, STATE (and COUNTRY
> / PROVINCE if outside the USofA)?

Santa Monica, CA ... U S of A

--
Steve McMahon
Green '07 Sport

> It's time for a new top for my 97M. I guess 10 years isn't that
> bad. Any recommendations for a place around LA or OC?

Still installing new tops at the *original* Robbins Auto Top facility...
Forum: Mazda July 23rd 07, 05:57 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 1
Posted By McMahon
NC Header

Finally got enough miles on NC to start changing things. Want to install a
header. Saw a post on a forum about an NC Header, but lost the link :(
Can't find anything on NC header online...
Forum: Mazda April 13th 07, 10:28 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 29
Posted By McMahon
Miata With Gull Wing Doors?

> Here is a small picture of a NC with the kit installed.

I want that!

(where do the windows go?)

--
Forum: Mazda March 10th 07, 07:12 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 6

>>Curious. Do you just insert an .mp3 data disk and it plays?
>
> Do you close the disks?

Oooops ... uh ... let's see ... uh ... no ):

thankyouverymuch
Forum: Mazda March 10th 07, 12:18 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 6
Posted By McMahon
2006 MP3 CD Changer and Song Titles

> I purchased the sport package, so I have the "non-Bose" version of the
> cd changer. Does anyone know if this MP3 player is supposed to
> display text? If so, is there something I have to do...
Forum: Mazda March 6th 07, 03:41 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 6
Posted By McMahon
Free Parts...Free Parts...Free

For general information - Parts are GONE.

Thanks for the memories, Green JRSC '00LS

--
SM
Forum: Mazda March 2nd 07, 04:15 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata

> Yes, I am new to standard trannies. (I did live in San Francisco for
> a year, but that is another story.)
>
> Anyway, I am pretty good at getting the car moving now if I do say so
> myself. ...
Forum: Mazda February 25th 07, 04:47 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 12
Posted By McMahon
NC Precision Alignment

"Mal Osborne" > wrote in message
> What diffs are the two cars running? Open, Torsen or LSD? Could make a
> *big* differance drifting. Both...
Forum: Mazda February 25th 07, 04:27 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 12
Posted By McMahon
NC Precision Alignment

>> So, yeah, I'll probably pull a few lbs., like to 27lbs. for
>>the next run.
>
> I would assume you would want to *increase* tire pressure on the rear,
> rather than reduce it? Why do you want to...
Forum: Mazda February 25th 07, 02:31 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 12
Posted By McMahon
NC Precision Alignment

>>NC
>> Initial Final
>>FRONT
>>Lt.Caster 5.87 5.65
>>Rt.Caster 5.64 5.91
>>
>>Lt.Camber 0.21 -0.90
>>Rt.Camber -0.11 -0.87
>>
>>Lt.Toe 0.11 -0.04
Forum: Mazda February 25th 07, 01:16 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 12
Posted By McMahon
NC Precision Alignment

> Steve, this statement confuses me;
>
> But NC front end stuck, no oversteer at all. So -
> I don't know.

No, not clear, sorry 'bout that. What I meant was that the car never
understeered; the...
Forum: Mazda February 24th 07, 06:03 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 12
Posted By McMahon
NC Precision Alignment

Just got my NC's precision 4-wheel alignment done at Stokes Tire / Santa
Monica. Same place I had my NB done. I've been very satisfied with their
work. I showed the Tech my NB's specs before...
Forum: Mazda February 18th 07, 03:20 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 3
Posted By McMahon
"CX-7 with style"

"Mike" > wrote in message
> CX-7 with style
> at...
Forum: Mazda February 17th 07, 07:33 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 6
Posted By McMahon
Free Parts...Free Parts...Free

"BRUCE HASKIN" > wrote in message
> OK, thanks. That is a little too far to pick it up :-), but I would pay
> for any...
Forum: Mazda February 17th 07, 03:33 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 6
Posted By McMahon
Free Parts...Free Parts...Free

"BRUCE HASKIN" > wrote in message
> Ref: Your 2001 LS Tonneau cover, what mat'l is it and how much do you
> want for it I...
Forum: Mazda February 17th 07, 12:50 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 6
Posted By McMahon
Free Parts...Free Parts...Free

Clearing out the remnants of my 2000LS. These parts removed at about 7K
miles (Mar. 2001) when supercharger & header were installed. All parts are
FREE but you have to come git 'em. I'm in Santa...
Forum: Mazda February 12th 07, 06:21 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 3
Posted By McMahon
NC Footwell Lights

Bought 'em and installed 'em:

Mazda part#: N123-V7-050F (Mazda list: $115.00, I got 'em for $93.75 from
dealer parts)

I liked having light in footwells on my NB (for me, helps finding stuff that...
Forum: Mazda February 6th 07, 04:21 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 1
Posted By McMahon
NA center console in NB?

"W. Kiernan" > wrote in message
> Does anybody know if you can unbolt the center console from a junkyard NA
> and put it in an...
Forum: Mazda February 6th 07, 02:10 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 7
Posted By McMahon
NC Console removal

Again, thanks to all. Diagrams got me through. VERY much appreciate. Got
it out this weekend and did a little electrical work.

I broke off one of the 'B' tabs from the rear of the 'Rear Cover'. ...
Forum: Mazda February 2nd 07, 04:20 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 0
Posted By McMahon
NC Footwell Lights

Just got link from Mazda to MX-5 Accesories page.

http://accessories.mazdausa.com/commerce/AccessoriesCatalog?selectedModelId=11861&selectedMajorCategoryId=11884&vehicleCode=MX5

Saw this (about...
Forum: Mazda February 1st 07, 11:17 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 19
Posted By McMahon
Folding hard top Miata impressions...

>> I don't believe Miatae have ever come with a spare tire.

My 2000LS had a mini-spare.

I mean ... I *KNOW* it did.

I even used it. Twice.

--
Forum: Mazda January 31st 07, 04:15 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 7

Thanks one and all. That rear top panel (at the back of the console) does
not seem to want to move w/o breaking clips and tabs. Goin' slow on this.

Man, the NB console was MUCH easier.

--
Steve...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 42