Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.07 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: roke
Forum: Honda August 31st 06, 04:27 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 15
Posted By roke
98 Prelude Base Rear Caliper

I was afraid of this. Well, there goes my money I have been saving up
to buy an air compressor. I really appreciate all the help you've given
me.

TeGGeR® wrote:

> At this point, considering all you...
Forum: Honda August 30th 06, 01:13 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda

TeGGeR® wrote:

> It is absolutely critical that the pins slide very freely, moving in and
> out with light pressure from two fingers. It is equally critical that the
> pads be free-floating...
Forum: Honda August 24th 06, 02:55 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda

TeGGeR® wrote:

> Ease up, huh? We're all volunteers here with our own lives too. Be happy
> with what you get. It's more than you had, otherwise you wouldn't be here.

Sorry, didn't mean to be...
Forum: Honda August 24th 06, 01:10 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda

TeGGeR® wrote:

> 2) A simpler approach, involving some Sil-Glyde, a syringe and some brake
> cleaner:

I tried this. I used Sli-Glyde becuase I already had it. I actually did
not step on the brake...
Forum: Honda August 21st 06, 07:04 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 15
Posted By roke
98 Prelude Base Rear Caliper

One more thing that came to my mind.
When I have the parking brake on, I can not turn the rotor by my hand.
But when I have the parking brake off, I can turn the rotor. It's just
that the pads don't...
Forum: Honda August 21st 06, 02:43 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 15
Posted By roke
98 Prelude Base Rear Caliper

>jim beam wrote:

> that's the way it's supposed to be. unless you're saying that the pads
> squeeze on but won't release.

That's exactly my problem. The pads got squeezed against the rotor,...
Forum: Honda August 21st 06, 04:28 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 15
Posted By roke
98 Prelude Base Rear Caliper

Hi,

Recently I was out of town for 6 month from January to July (I live in
NY by the way so I get some corrosion) and I had my parking break on
the whole time. When I test drove the car after I got...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8