Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Bart Westra
Forum: Simulators February 3rd 09, 09:27 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 2
Posted By Bart Westra
GTR2 Qualifying at Night

"Jan Verschueren" > wrote in message
> "Mr T" wrote...
>> Hi,
>>
>> I downloaded the F1 2008 mod for GTR2 and thought I...
Forum: Simulators March 11th 08, 09:47 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 118
Posted By Bart Westra
IRacing Pricing

"Asgeir Nesoen" > wrote in message
>I disagree; I would say that the sensation of speed actually *is* one of the
>aspects of racing that...
Forum: Simulators January 22nd 07, 09:45 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 11
Posted By Bart Westra
Whooeeey...

"Pee JayEl" > wrote in message

> Bart Westra > wrote in message
Forum: Simulators January 21st 07, 11:29 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 11
Posted By Bart Westra
Whooeeey...

"Pee JayEl" > wrote in message
> I've got a full copy of GT Legends and I do like it. Haven't tried with the
> MOMO,...
Forum: Simulators January 20th 07, 08:06 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 11
Posted By Bart Westra
Logitech Red Momo Power Requirements

Mine says:

Model: GAD-SHE240A8
P/N: 190058-2002
Input: 200-240V ~ 0.25A 50/60Hz
Output: 24V --- 0.75A
For I.T.E. use only
Date Code 0131

This message the help page posted by Steve
Forum: Simulators December 24th 06, 03:17 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 19
Posted By Bart Westra
F1 1979 For rFactor Is Released

It looks like the demo links have been removed, but the text was not
adjusted... all links are now for the 1.0 version of the mod.

"M Knorr" > wrote in message...
Forum: Simulators November 11th 06, 09:23 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 2
Posted By Bart Westra
Momo ff problem

"Andre Warringa" > wrote in message
>I haven't used my Momo in a month or so, and now all of a sudden it
> doesn't have force...
Forum: Simulators September 21st 06, 09:13 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 8
Posted By Bart Westra
New LeMans for rFactor Screens

"David G Fisher" > wrote in message
> http://pix.nofrag.com/05/31/a06a892270342e21c2e3f098b5ae.jpg

Forum: Simulators September 15th 06, 10:29 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 0
Posted By Bart Westra
GP4: New GP4 season starting at LFRS

LFRS (http://www.lfrs.net) will run two short Grand Prix 4 seasons in the
coming half year.
The first season will have 7 races from the end of september to the end of the
year. The first test race...
Forum: Simulators August 31st 06, 08:45 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 21
Posted By Bart Westra
Logitech G25 Pedals

"Remco Moedt" <no@email> wrote in message
> On Tue, 29 Aug 2006 21:17:40 +0200, "Bart Westra" >
> wrote:
>

>>"Remco Moedt"...
Forum: Simulators August 29th 06, 08:17 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 21
Posted By Bart Westra
Logitech G25 Pedals

"Remco Moedt" > wrote in message
> On Mon, 28 Aug 2006 14:19:25 -0400, "Larry" > wrote:
>
>>$300. October or...
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11