Showing results 1 to 1 of 1
Search took 0.06 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: -ED
Forum: General July 29th 06, 01:32 AM Posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.misc
Replies: 4
Posted By -ED
Clown Loach Sizes

For all the Clown Loach keepers, I'm curious as to how large I can
expect them to become being kept in my 55 Gal. I've read where they can
grow to be impressive sizes and I understand that they...
Showing results 1 to 1 of 1