Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.15 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: wallster[_1_]
Forum: Corvette August 14th 06, 01:46 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 13
Posted By wallster[_1_]
Buying C6 vs. Z06 ?

"Keith" > wrote in message
> I'm still driving my '97 C5. So what does a new Z06 list for
Forum: Corvette August 13th 06, 03:59 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 13
Posted By wallster[_1_]
Buying C6 vs. Z06 ?

> wrote in message
>I only cared about the performance part of the video. The guy was just
> some comedian. Who...
Forum: Corvette July 27th 06, 02:37 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 14
Posted By wallster[_1_]
is your Vette pet furniture?

"Dad" > wrote in message
>I have a cat and he will sit on the cars every now and then. I still see
>him as a wet lost kitty...
Forum: Corvette July 27th 06, 01:49 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 14
Posted By wallster[_1_]
is your Vette pet furniture?

The neighbors think i'm a corvette snob because i cover my vette up at night
(bought a breathable, waterproof cover when i bought the car)
Here's...
Forum: Corvette July 19th 06, 02:47 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 1
Posted By wallster[_1_]
new antenna... bad reception...ugh!

I bought a replacement antenna from zip products for my '88 C4 and
everything works great except the reception... it sucks.
I checked all my coonections, grounds (especially my mast ground) and...
Forum: Corvette July 17th 06, 03:58 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 3
Posted By wallster[_1_]
new outer door window seals

"PJ" > wrote in message

> Thanks for the post. Seals have been on the shelf for a couple of months
> now. Incidentally, the local...
Forum: Corvette July 16th 06, 11:22 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 3
Posted By wallster[_1_]
new outer door window seals

My '88 C4 looked pretty snappy except for the ratty door window seals. They
were brittle and broken. I ordered a pair of replacements from Zip...
Forum: Corvette July 10th 06, 03:25 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 10
Posted By wallster[_1_]
finally own a corvette!

It's official, I'm the new owner of a C4 (an '88 convertible to be specific)
I love the car. It has 90K miles but everything works pretty well. Needs a
power antenna (common problem from what i've...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8