Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.64 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: hands@your_throat.com
Forum: BMW January 31st 07, 02:21 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 41
Premium or Regular Gas ?

I have no doubt that the grade or octane level is not as constant as we all
might think. Anyway, mixing alcohol to stretch the gasoline dollar
is not the final answer to any energy discussion. Why?...
Forum: BMW January 19th 07, 05:34 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 17
salvaged title?

That is a beautiful car. Sorry I can't offer any advice in this area. Good luck.
I'll be interested to see what kind of answers you get.

> Yay or nay? I am in the market for somethhing in the 15-17k...
Forum: BMW January 10th 07, 01:59 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 10
New e34 rotors installed, but...

I knew I'd get some answers here, always a good place to start!

The rotors came from BMW and there was no shimmy before the rotors went
on, control arm bushings have been replaced recently, with...
Forum: BMW January 9th 07, 04:40 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 10
New e34 rotors installed, but...

I just did my own front brake job on a '95 525i. At 105k rotors had to go.
Worst part was breaking the carrier bolts loose. There appears to be some
shimmy in the front end and I can see why -...
Forum: BMW December 22nd 06, 04:20 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 6
Brake Light Circuit sensor (thanks to all)

Thanks for the information

Sorry. I should have identified the car more specifically. It's an E34 '95 525i.
104,000 miles, but the problem began occuring after factory bulbs began to fail
Very...
Forum: BMW August 21st 06, 04:17 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 9
aluminum bats and rednecks...Great Justice performed by a BMW Driver

The aluminum bat allows them to pass for athletes, in case a beer-league
softball game breaks out at a fishing tournament

> BTW, what is the actual likelihood that 2 rednecks in a pickup would even...
Forum: BMW August 20th 06, 01:06 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 9
Great Justice performed by a BMW Driver....Captured On Perpetrader's own Camera

Thanks for the link. The ending was truly a thing of beauty. That could have
been in Texas, where I live. Those ****-for-brains crackers are everywhere,
a truck and a six pack is all good ol' boys...
Forum: BMW August 6th 06, 02:48 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 3
Nice 320i on Ebay, Only 56k miles...

you're correct...it was worth the look
I'm amazed when I see cars of this age in this condition

> Worth taking a look, even if only for viewing the 22 images.

Forum: BMW July 20th 06, 08:51 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 51
RAK needs cars, chicks and courtship

why enter into a running discourse with some dilettante student
whose parents still pay for his socks and underwear...really, it's
pointless

> "greek_philosophizer"...
Forum: BMW July 3rd 06, 01:56 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 1
E34 Camber adjustment

You need to have the front end checked out...all bushings, control arms, etc
you may need a four wheel alignment if the car has not had one recently...about $125-$200.

> My 95 E34 has gone thru a...
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10